< 20 >

▪ | Cassidy | ▪

I got back in the car buckling up.

"What she said?" Ying asked. I looked back at the girls and they were sleeping.

"She doesn't believe me.." I said. "I honestly don't care though.  We're just going to get the DNA test, and when it comes back showing that Paris is for Erica, she'll be the one looking stupid in the end results." I said smiling turning back around and Ying pulled out the parking lot.

"I still can't believe you had another baby. I don't see why she wouldn't believe that P isn't hers. She looks like her. I mean, yeah she looks more like you, but she also looks like Erica also!" She yelled and I shook my head.

"Its just annoying. I can take care of my kids on my own, I been doing it for the past 2-3 years without Erica's help but I just want her to be there for them, you know?"

Ying nodded. "Don't worry boo. How about tonight we go out? We can bring the kids to mama's house for the night and go have fun. We haven't been out in a while so.."

I grinned. "You know, there not a bad idea." I said. She's right, I haven't been out in maybe a few months.

All because I was taking care of my girls. It's whatever though. I'm gonna go out tonight and have fun.

▪ | Lee | ▪

"Okay guys come on, time to go!" I yelled over the railing.

"MOOOMYY, 20 MORE MINUTES!" Eric whined.

"No Eric we been here long enough, let's go." I said and they started making their way up here. I looked at Hailey and she looked up at me. I have her a small smile and she grinned following Lindsey.

I looked over at Erica and she was looking at her phone quiet. Ever since she came from outside, she's been quiet.

I don't know wassup, but its freaking me out.

"Hey, you okay? You've been quiet.." I said. She looked at me and gave me a small nod. I know she was lying though. I can see it in her face she was. "Erica.." I said touching her hand.

"I SAID I WAS FINE!" I jumped back a little. She sighed. "I'm sorry.." She apologized and I looked away. "Listen, I'm about to go. I need to go lay down, I'll call you." She got up hugging me and grabbed Maria's shoes.

The kids came back upstairs and Erica picked up Maria and waited for Veah to put on her shoes.

"Mom, is Hailey coming with us?" Lindsey asked.

"Yeah baby." I answered I watched as Erica kissed the kids then her and the girls left and sighed. "Come on guys, let's go get something to eat."

I don't know what's going on with Erica, but I'm going to find out.

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Comment your thoughts. 💋