< 16 | You Thought | >

Erica

While baby girl was still sleeping, I sighed sitting on the couch and lurked on Lee's social media. Her sexy body. Everything about her, I loved. Her attitude, her everything.

Ding Dong!

Who the fuck could it be now?

I groaned getting up closing my laptop then walked to the door opening it seeing Lee.

"Lee what are you -"

She cut me off by jumping on me and smashed her lips into mine. I kissed her back and she deepened the kiss adding tongue. I closed the door with my foot without breaking the kiss.

We went to the sofa and I put the laptop on the floor laying down hovering over Lee kissing her.

I pulled away looking down at Lee who was breathing heavily as well.

"What's going on?"

She shook her head. "I was .. I was thinking and I ..  I really miss you and really want to start this over again." She said and I smiled and so did she. I leaned down again kissing her.

"I love you so much."

"I love you even more." She responded.

"Daddyy!!" Maria screamed. I then felt her hitting my arm. "DADDY DADDDYYY!!"

~

"Y-Yeah baby girl?" I asked snapping myself out my thoughts.

"I hungey.." She whined and I sighed closing the laptop.

"Let's go get you something to eat princess." I picked her up grabbing the car keys and her slippers then walked to the door.

Spikes barked. "Be wight back Spikes!" Maria said cutely and i laughed walking out the door.

What a fucking daydream?

Lee

I climbed in the bed and wrapped myself in the covers crying.

"Mom, are you crying again?" Lindsey asked coming in the bedroom. I sighed sniffing wiping my nose. "Mom you can keep crying.." She said. She was right.

Ever since I came home from meeting Erica, I've been crying. That was earlier! It's night time!

I've been ignoring all calls and texts and everything. I just want to be laid up under Erica. But she just have to change

I pray that she change. I would love for us to work things out. We're almost to our 40s and not together.

We need to be together and continuing to build our fantasy. We got everything we ever wanted since we were high school kids, and now we're here.

I have faith that she can change. She just has to have faith in herself that she can also

~   ~    ~   ~ 

Can Erica change?

Comment your thoughts. 🌷🌼🌷