TG : 70 { New Home }

Erica

We walked in the house and Spikes ran up to us. Jeremiah jumped a little grabbing Lee's arm.

She laughed rubbing his arm. "Don't worry, he's doesn't bite." She said and Spikes followed me.

"KIDS COME DOWNSTAIRS!" I yelled and heard their doors opening and feets coming. "Baby you made breakfast?" I asked Lee turning on the kitchen light. Before she could answer, I seen the kitchen clean as hell so that answered my question.

"I'm about to." She answered coming behind me. I nodded and Lindsey, Eric, and Ma'Leah came in the kitchen.

"Dad, you wanted us?" Eric asked and Jeremiah walked in the kitchen. All the kids looked at him. I notice Lindsey roll her eyes. I shook my head a little. Ima really have to talk to her ass because she been acting weird lately.

"Who's that?" Ma'Leah asked.

"Guys, you don't remember him but this is your older brother, Jeremiah. He's older than all of you guys so you have to pay him respect and love him just like he's going to respect you and love you. Right Miah," Lee said looking at him and I grinned nodding.

"Yes ma'am." He responded.

"This is Eric, Ma'Leah, and that's Lindsey. Lindsey is right behind you, shes 11 years old. Ma'Leah is 9 years old, and Eric is 8 years old." Lee said.

"How is he mommy?" Eric asked.

"He's 12." She answered.

"Can I go back upstairs now?" Lindsey asked. Everyone looked at her and I sighed.

"Y-Yeah baby we'll call you when breakfast is ready." Lee said. She looked at me and then Lindsey walked out the kitchen. "Should I go talk to her?"

I shook my head grabbing my phone, "Let her breathe. I'll talk to her later more privately though." I said.

I don't know what's going on with Lindsey. Ever since I told her about us going get Jeremiah this morning she's been having this shitty attitude.

Ima just have to take her out, by muself and go out for a some thing to snack on. That way we can have a talk about her feelings.

Jeremiah

This house is bigger than what I thought it was going to be. I never thought I would be in a home like this. Never less living in it.

Everyone was acceptable of me coming but I noticed Lindsey wasn't like everyone else. I rememebr Lindsey and I don't want to have a bad relationship with any of my little siblings.

•  •

"Are they my only siblings?" I asked Erica as I sat down.

"No. We have 2 other sisters. Maria and Ava. They're younger though." Ma'Leah answered and I nodded. 

"So .. where's my room?"

"OU, YOU CAN HAVE THE ROOM NEXT TO ME!" Eric yelled.

"NO, NEXT TO ME!" Ma'Leah screamed and they went back and forth 

"Fine! Whoever makes it upstairs first, wins." Eric said and took off running.

"NO FAIR, CHEATER!" I laughed and followed them.

This should be fun.

Lindsey

I got back in the bed and turned on my 50 inch TV that was on my wall.

I hated that Jeremiah is really here. I thought they were just kidding or something was going to come up. When I seen him downstairs, I really didn't want to be in the room any more.

I don't want him around. He wasn't around at first so why is he coming around now? I don't understand it. I heard Eric and Ma'Leah running and screaming. I sighed. That's everyday with them. There's never a quiet moment. Unless they're sleeping.

Adding Jeremiah, I know it's bound to get worse.

_______________

Lindsey Just Too Spoiled 😒

Comment Your Thoughts. 💙