TG: 47 { Birthday Vaca. Surprise }

OKAY SO I CHANGED THE VACATION LOCATION!

Erica and Lee will now be in Jamaica. I repeat, the vacation won't be in Mexico anymore. From this point on, it's going to be in JAMAICA.

Just in case some of you get confused to why I would be saying Jamaica instead of Mexico.

Back to The Book ...

•   •   •   •   •   •

In Jamaica...

▪ | Lee | ▪

When we arrived in Jamaica, we immediately got in a nice Jaguar. "You rented this?"

"Yup. You know I can't be driving around in no uber or none of that shit. Too rich for that." Erica said starting up the car and I laughed shaking my head buckling up.

We drove off from the airport and drove to the beach house I'm guessing. Jamacia was beautiful. So many colors and people. Beautiful people at that. I really couldn't wait to turn up. It wouldn't be our first time here but ole well its a fun and amazing place.

"We going there tonight." She said pointing to the city. It was almost night time so the city was pretty lit up. Almost looking like Vegas from here.

"Can't wait. I'm just ready to lay down." I groaned laying my head back and closing my eyes.

~   ~

Getting to the house, i was fascinated with the view. The house was gorg and the view was as well.

She guided me inside and went straight upstairs. When we reached the room, she opened the door and peaked inside. I frowned laughing a little knowing something was up.

"Stay right here," She said stepping inside the crack and closed it.

"Baee!! Don't leave me out here. Enough for someone to come out and t -"

The door flew open and the big bedroom was revealed to my eyes. There was white rose petals from the door all the way inside the room.

My mouth dropped.

"Come in." She said smiling grabbing my bags. I stepped inside the room with Erica behind me.

The room was decorated beautifully. The white petals led to the bed where there was a big bottle of champagne in a bucket with ice inside and two glasses on the side. There was also 2 wads of cash money, a birthday card, 3 small rose gold boxes as well and there was roses piled everywhere on the bed and candy. My favs at that.

"Awee babyyy!!" I squealed looking back at her and she smiled hugging me and pecking my lips.

"Open your stuff," She said and we sat on the bed. "Ouu wait! I want to get this on video." She said and I giggled shaking my head.

Short seconds later, the flash was in my face. I knew she was recording me on Snapchat.

"We out here in Jamaica Mon! Got the birthday girl.opening up her gifts I got for her.." She said turning the camera to me after recording herself.

I blushed opening the boxes seeing a rose gold Rolex, 2 pairs of beautiful diamond earrings, a rose gold necklace with my name carved inside, and a beautiful bracelet.

"Ouuu she got the rolex, earrings, necklace, and bracelet with 2 big fat wads of cash ya heard me! Baby how you like the stuff?" She asked. I looked up at the camera.

"I love them thank you so much babee." I said getting up hugging her kissing her lips. She flipped she the camera on us.

"Your welcome baby." She said. "Got the room decorated all nice and shit for my girl. We fucking with Jamaica fa a week. Wassup Jamaica!?"She exclaimed at the camera.

"YEAH WASSUP?!" I climbed on the bed doing a dance and she turned the camera my way.

"Yeah Lee yeah!" Erica said bucking my head up and I laughed getting down.

"Shit I'm tired.." I said getting down.

"Aw no don't be tired yet. We ain't even get to the best part yet." She smacked my ass grabbing it. "If yall know what I meeeaaann," She started faking fucking me from the back.

"Erica stopp!!" I said laughing. She laughed ending the video and sat down watching it. I sat in her lap wrapping my arms around her neck. "Baby this is beautiful. Thank you so much. I love all of this." I said.

She typed a few stuff on her phone then looked at me wrapping her arms around me.

"Your welcome baby. You deserve every minute of this time out here. I wanted to go all out since I wasn't there for your birthday. I told you I was going to make it up to you."

"And that you did. I love you, " I pecked her lips.

"Love you more baby girl." She said kissing me back.

"Let's FaceTime the babies then we can lay down for a good hour before we head out there." I grabbed my phone getting under the covers.

Erica pushed all the petals to the floor.

"They'll come get them when we leave." She said. I nodded calling Lindsey's phone on FaceTime. "Hurry up so we can grown people stuff." She smirked kissing my neck and I laughed pushing her off before the camera came on.

She is something else I swear.

▪ | Erica | ▪

Seeing Lee smile and enjoying what I did for her makes me happy. That's all i want. Is for her to have a good time out here because its her birthday week

She'll enjoy every second of it. Promise you that.

* : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Cute Chapter. 😩💕

* Comment Your Thoughts. 😊