The Game: 22

▪ | Erica | ▪

"Girls after you done eating , start taking y'all baths and then after we'll watch a movie." I said throwing my Sonic bag away.

They cheered and I went to my office pulling out some basketball stuff. There's only 1 month left until basketball season is over.

I sighed sitting down and my phone started vibrating. It was a phone call from Briana.

"Wassup Bri?" I answered putting the phone on speaker and sitting it to the side.

"Aye wassup, you trynna come to Gabby's party tonight?"

I sighed running my hand down my face. "Bro, I can't. I got Naveah and Maria tonight.." I said.

"Oh yeah I seen them on Lee's Snapchat."

"Yeah and guess what?"

I was going to tell Briana about the bomb Cassidy dropped on me today. She's the only one I'll tell because I can trust her. I can trust her with anything. The same way she trusts me with anything.

"What?"

"So listen, I got this text from this weird number right? And so when I went outside to see who it was, it was CASSIDY!"

"What?! I thought you changed your number?! And didn't she take Ava from you?"

I shook my head. "Yes bro, that's the point! And then she told me something that could probably change my life if its true." I said running my hand through my dreds.

"What she said? She gave you something?"

I bust out laughing and so did Briana. "Nahh B, but she told me she got another baby for me. And her name is P -"

"PAUSE SKIIIIIRTT, BACK UP! A WHAT?!"

"I knoww and I don't know what to do. She told me we had sex at the club. But I don't remember. From what she said, I was drunk and that it was a night that Lee and I got into. But that's not the point. The point is I COULD HAVE ANOTHER KID!"

"You seen the baby before and how old is she?"

"Yeah I seen it but she looks just like Cassidy.. I don't believe that she's mine. And I'm hoping and hoping and praying that she's not mine. What am I gonna do if she is mine?" I asked shaking my head.

"If she's yours, the main question is, how are you going to explain this to Lee?"

"I don't fucking knoww!! That's why I'm stressing because if she's mine then that means that there will be no more of Lee and Erica anymore."

"Listen man I gotta go but you need to figure all this out. Just call me tomorrow and I'll come over."

"Aight man, see you." I hung up putting my phone down.

"Daddy , I don't want this.." Maria said handing me her milkshake.

"Baby girl I told you, you wasn't going to like this. You never ate see velvet before." I said laughing and threw her milkshake away. I then stood up picking Ria up. "Where's Veah?" I asked.

"Upstairs," She answered eating her fries. I kissrd her cheek.

"Lets go get you ready for the movie." I said tickling her and she giggled. 

▪ | Naveah | ▪

After getting out my shower, I seen I had a FaceTime call coming in from Kingston. I answered sitting my laptop infront of me and grabbed my phone.

"Hey," I said drinking my chocolate chip milkshake.

Kingston and my mom were in the bed cuddling. How cute?

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" My mom asked.

I shook my head and shook my milkshake.

"Just came out the shower. Today was fun. But when am I coming back home?"

They laughed at me but I was serious. It was nice being around my sisters and brother and everything but I like being by myself with Kingston and my mom.

"Baby you ready to come home already? What is Erica doing?"

"She's bathing Maria I think.. and I am. It's not the same here anymore. She's been quiet all day ever since her and Lee stopped jumping with us. I like being by myself.." i said.

"Awee, but you have to spend time with your other family too baby girl." Kingston said and I shrugged looking at my TV.

"Can we go somewhere tomorrow?" I asked them.

Knowing my mom was going to say no, I hoped that Kingston answered before her. He lets me get anything I want.

"Naveah, N -" Kingston cut my mom off, - "Yeah where you trynna go hun?"

My mom side eyed him and I giggled.

"I want to go get Conny and Bethany and go to the mall maybe, I don't know." I said shrugging. Conny and Bethany are my cousins from Kingston's side.

"We'll see Naveah. You go get ready for bed and we'll see you tomorrow. We love you," Kingston said and they blew a kiss at the camera.

"Love you guys too." I said before hanging up.

I sighed closing my laptop and laying in my bed. I don't want to watch the movie.

I went back to FaceTime calling my best friend from school, Layla.

▪   ▪    ▪    ▪

Why do distant?

Comment your thoughts. ✈