26 October, 2017.

Vacation Day 10.

The third episode of Riverdale is out. In the beginning I was a bit disappointed because nobody dies in this episode but then I realised that Riverdale is a mystery, not a slasher. Hiram's character is going well but the actor, however, is pulling it down for me. I just cannot take him seriously. Hermione looks more evil than him. There is a new character introduced today- Toni Topaz. I like her. She's badass, is cautious but also carefree and she wants to help Jughead so that's cool. I think she will be a problem for Betty and Jughead tho.

Speaking of Betty, I'm dying to see Dark Betty. Wonder when they will bring her back. I find Archie's idea very stupid. The kids are literally in school. If there is anyone who should be the 'extra eyes and ears of the police', it should be the parents. Why the parents of the 'Red Circle' haven't stopped them from wandering at night is beyond me.

You know what? I think that because I get up too late, I end up doing very less of what I plan to do. Let me give you a break up.

I wake up at 10-10:15 AM, brush my teeth, drink my milk, look at Instagram and start watching YouTube videos from my subscription box.

At around 11:45, I go for a bath. After that, I either watch Riverdale, or X Factor or Dancing With The Stars or Guilty Party. I start laying the table by 12:45 and get done with lunch by 1:45 PM. After that I continue with what I was watching.

Following that is one reality TV show, the episodes of which come up everyday so my 1 and a half hour is spent doing that.

Then there is music and more YouTube/Instagram stuff so it's already 4:45 PM by the time I actually get around to doing something a bit more constructive and needed. And that time is not enough. Maybe I should start getting up early and get more time during the day cause lord knows I cannot do anything at night. I used to be able to but I can't anymore. Except waste time, of course.

Anyways, after Alex came back from college, he made me watch Spiderman: Homecoming with him. The thing is that I love the Avengers but I hated Spider-Man. Ofcourse, Spiderman only came in contact with the Avengers in Civil War but I just never liked it. I think it's got something to do with that main actor. Andrew Garfield was nice but the previous actor had messed it up for me so it was really difficult to accept that Spiderman movies are good.

But this one was actually good. It was less serious compared to other Marvel Movies, in more than one way, but I liked it.

Speaking of Marvel Movies, Avengers: Infinity War is coming up next year and on that note, I'm going to rank all the Marvel Character Movies that will be a part of this finale. Here we go:

1] Captain America: Civil War (2016)
2] Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015)
3] Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
4] Iron Man (2008)
5] Marvel's The Avengers (2012)
6] Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
7] Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014)
8] Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
9] Iron Man 2 (2010)
10] Thor (2011)
11] Iron Man 3 (2013)
12] The Incredible Hulk (2008)
13] Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
14] Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Not seen:
Ant Man (2015)
Dr. Strange (2016)
Thor: Ragnarok (2017)