16 January, 2018.

Today in college, we had to divide ourselves into yet another group  project. The wounds of our last entrepreneurship projects hadn't healed yet so making groups was a really sore topic.

I find our project topic kind of difficult. We have to sell products online in less than a month. I think it's impossible for us to do so for the following reasons.

-> One month is too less a time for sales to actually pick up, especially when you're doing it on an online platform. And our professor said that he won't except family members or friends buying the product but random strangers.

-> We will have to look for products that we can sell on a online platform and it should not be pricey. In order for the goods to not be pricey, we'll have to buy it in bulk. And if we buy in bulk and do not make the required amount of sale in a month, we will be in a major loss.

Since I don't have enough pocket money to sustain that much loss and I'm not willing to risk my dad's money, I am against this project. We'll have to look for a way to get this project changed cause this one is just not feasible.

Nevertheless, the project still remains for now so we will have to divide ourselves into groups. Coming to forming the groups, as I said before, it's a little awkward for us now to look at each other while deciding our groups. We all gathered after class and took a vote whether we all want to be a group of 8 or divide ourselves into groups of 4 and 4.

Ultimately, it was decided that we will not work as one big group for this project. Mine was the deciding vote. Honestly, I knew that if we were to be one group yet again, all egos would go high up and there would be a lot of tension. Kristen had as it is decided to work on the project on her own because she was the one who was most affected last time.

Gurtley and I decided to work on our own since we were doing a pretty job with our existing Marketing Project.

The project might get cancelled so let's see what happens next.

I have signed up for this social work for which me and a couple of others went to an NGO to get acquainted with the project.

The NGO that I am working with helps the disabled to live a sustainable life in the real world by teaching them various vocational activities such as baking, sewing, jewelry making, etc. These trainees as trained for a period of three years and are taught the necessary skills throughout that time.

So we went there and met with some senior management people. They explained the organisation to us and then we saw the bakery and the trainees. The bakery is in a bad shape and they want us to try and elevate the baking sector of their training centre. Right off the bat, the bakery needs a face lift. We have design students on our team to do that.

We then decided to make a curriculum for the bakery and add in procedures to help them run the bakery more effectively.

I came back home very tired and immediately went to sleep.

I'm going to be honest here and say that this NGO work is not exactly what I singed up for and the objectives and purpose of this internship(?) is still very unclear but I don't want to leave it now.

Today's iHeartRadio Voting Efforts:

DNA for #BestFanArmy
DNA for #BestBoyBand
DNA with all members for #BestFanArmy
DNA with all members for #BestBoyBand
Mic Mic Bungee for #BestFanArmy
Mic Mic Bungee for #BestBoyBand

Today, Mic Mic Bungee trended instead of DNA.