25 October, 2017.

Vacation Day 9.

I got up at 9 today.

Mom was visiting her sister's place and was going to be there for the whole day so she gave me specific instructions and then left.

My sole motive for today was to be up to date with this journal. There were a lot of things that I had kept on standby and I was determined to complete them today so I did. Yay!

The last episode of the web series, Guilty Party came out today and frankly, I don't know if I am actually satisfied with the ending or not. I'm almost never happy with endings. What I really liked about the episode tho was that when one of the characters talked about the cyber-hatred going on in their school, they used actual YouTube comments from real people towards the characters and showcased them in the episode. I think it was really cool and was a strong message. Well done, Guilty Party. If another season comes out, will I watch it?! Hell yes!

In the evening, when I was busy making coffee and instant noodles for myself, a policewoman showed up at my place and disrupted my entire set up. She had come for Alex's passport verification. Out of all the documents she could ask, she asked me to show our electrity bill. It took me forever to find it but ultimately I did and the woman left my place. I did not like her one bit. She was way too arrogant.

After Alex came back from college, we watched 'The Sixth Sense' together. It is such a good movieeeee! A definite must watch! The plot twist had me shook!

I am really happy that I have come up to date with my journal after procrastinating for about 5 months.

For some reason, I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to keep up with updating tho.