29 January, 2018.

Today morning my class had a combined law lecture with Kristen's class because of lack of attendance. I'm not complaining tho cause I get to sit and talk to Kristen.

We spoke about all the promises that college had made to us but not yet fulfilled. This continued on in the marketing lecture where a couple others were thinking about other options where there is a slight chance of getting accepted for the third year, if they plan on leaving this college.

My opinion slightly differs from what others say. Yes, I am annoyed at how unorganised everything seems to be currently and yes, our college has said a lot more things that we don't see taking shape but it's not like it has given us nothing.

I for one have become more confident and social after coming here and that was my goal. And this has happened because of the frequent presentations that we have had to give that I wouldn't have gotten a chance to do if I was still in my old college.

The normal degree syllabus is outdated while I get to know about so many concepts and books and movies and they are pretty interesting. I wouldn't have known about the sub-prime crisis or the anything about crypto-currency had I not been in this college. The professors are good and knowledgeable here and if you put an effort, they can be of great advantage to you

The infrastructure here is the arguably the best I've seen in town and if people are willing, they could make great use of it.

Besides, I feel like education works in both ways. If the college is expected to provide us a certain level of education and environment, the students should also be up to the mark. You're in a business school, you can't be lazy throughout the year and then expect things to be easier. Students here have so many demands but they themselves will never work to even try and understand what advantage they might have had.

People find a lot of new things unnecessary and then complain that they don't get to learn new things. They themselves push the management to listen to them and then complain that there is no rigour in the curriculum. They cancel the regular test, even classes and then complain that they weren't taught or were not prepared enough for the main exams. This is hypocrisy at its best.

The only thing that will really put me off is if the college fails to give us placements. That is one major reason why I am here and if that promise is not fulfilled then even I won't have good thoughts about the college. As for now, I'm looking at the positive side of things.

We finally spoke to our Vice Dean about the Entrepreneurship project and the legitimate problems that we are facing or will face because of it. Our project is going to be changed into something more doable.

I came home and pretty much spent the rest of the day watching BTS line distribution videos. I know many people complain about the unfair line distributions given to members by the management.

But in the case of BTS, I don't feel that bad when Jin doesn't get too many lines. I maybe extremely wrong but I think BigHit doesn't have to put efforts to market certain members of the group than the others because all the members have their own charms. It can sometimes look like the management wants to push the maknae line to the front but from what I hear, BTS takes active participation in the song making process. So they are aware of the kind of voice that is required for a particular part.

There are also aware of their capabilities and the level of improvement. Jin is probably working really hard to improve on his vocals and dancing skills which is why he is yet to have a major singing part and to be in the centre of their dance performances.

For some reason I get this feeling that this year, an improved Jin is going to be brought out and his talent will be showcased to the world. I'll be really happy if that happens. :)