9 November, 2017.

We had our Entrepreneurship Project 2 today and it was a disaster.

It was all of our fault so Kristen didn't bear the entire brunt this time. Both of us just left from that area and hung out at the resident canteen. We let our hearts out and spoke for hours at a stretch. We didn't attend our test (it was a stupid retest and I had already got good marks the first time) nor did we check our Sem 3 marks (I knew someone would post it on the group eventually and I was correct). So yeah, we had a much needed is time away from all the drama.

But the drama that has me totally hooked on is the one on Riverdale because dudeeee today's episode had so much going on, it was lit!

The Black Hood tortures Betty by making her cut her friends out of her life unless he will murder them (she subsquently breaks up with Jughead and BFF Veronica in the harshest manner possible), Alice Cooper is revealed to be what she hates the most -- a Southsider, Jughead officially joins the Serpents AND gets a tattoo AND goes all Fight Club AND makes out with Toni, most of our main characters get high on Jingle Jangle, Nick St. Clair drugs and attempts to rape Cheryl then rightfully and gloriously gets the shit kicked out of him by Veronica and Josie and the Pussycats, and Betty basically signs Nick's death warrant by giving his name to the Hood.

Lili Rienhart, who plays Betty on the show, did an absolutely brilliant job.