19 January, 2018.

Today in college, we learnt about Attacking Strategies in our Marketing lecture. I found the lecture quite interesting. Our professor is really good and she has a lot of knowledge. Apart from that she is a really sweet lady and I look forward to her lectures everytime.

As always, I stayed back in college today as well. This time around to finally complete my Marketing PPT. Ever since Ms. Paula taught me how to work with a designing software a couple of months ago, it has been very helpful for me in my projects. So I have taken it upon myself to make a professional PPT since if we qualify this round, we'll have present the same PPT to industry people.

It may look easy but making PPTs without any template takes a lot of effort and imagination. You need to have the colour scheme right, make each page different from one another but to still look like a cohesive piece. And formatting and size tweakings take up most of your time!

But finally, I finished with the PPT and got it ready for presenting.

I went back home and showed the final product to my dad. I don't know what kinds of presentations he has seen but he was impressed with mine. He found it really professional and no doubt my ego increased quite a bit after that!

I take my dad's compliments very seriously cause he rarely expresses it. Plus there aren't many things that amuse him so there's that.