4th January, 2018.

We had a guest lecture in college today. I was anyways paying attention but there was one point wherein he had all my ears. He spoke about Seoul and Gangnam in specific! I felt so goooood! 

Obviously I don't much about Seoul or Gangnam but I do know that BTS is based in Seoul, which is the capital of South Korea and that Gangnam is the fancier/richer part of Seoul. I'm happy that I found out the last fact because until a couple of weeks ago, I thought Gangnam was just a Korean word that Psy used in his super viral song. I didn't know that it was actually a name of a place.

Anyways, the guest spoke about a modern technology that has been in use in Gangnam in relation to his point that technology is taking over and that we need to act fast.

Talking about South Korea, a little update on my accquaintance with BTS and KPop.

I'M OBSESSED WITH KPOP IN GENERAL AND BTS IN SPECIFIC! I HAVE WATCHED SOOOO MANY VIDEOS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! 

Since I consider myself as an (international) ARMY now, I shall do the 'Get To Know ARMY Tag'.

Q1. Who was your bias when you first started stanning BTS?
A1. Jungkook

Q2. Who is your current bias?
A2. Jungkook

Q3. What is your favourite Bangtan Bomb?
A3. BTS Cypher Fan No.1 V

Q4. What is your favourite BTS song?
A4. Fire

Q5. Which member is your bias wrecker?
A5. V

Q6. What's your favourite BTS MV?
A6. Blood Sweat and Tears

Q7. What's your favourite BTS Choreography?
A7. Fire

Q8. Which Choreography do you dance to the most?
A8. Mic Drop (Remix)

Q9. How long have you been an ARMY?
A9. Since Dec'17

Q10. Even though you love them all, which album track-list is your favourite?
A10. Wings

Q11. Which album art is your favourite?
A11. Wings