27 December, 2017.

Its my Birthdaaaaaayyyy!!

Mia came to visit me at midnighttttt!

I've never ever had midnight visitors for my birthday except for maybe an uncle but that was because he had come to drop dad from their party.

But Mia is the first ever person to come to celebrate my birthday with me. I felt so greatttt! And she brought me KitKat!!

Alex, Mia, Amanda and I spoke for quite some time and then Alex dropped Mia back home and we all slept.

Quite a few people called me today. Of course much lesser than the calls we used to get when we were younger but at that time, random ass people would call. Atleast now only those who I care about call.

That included Paloma, Kristen, Venus, Paul, Sasha, Sia, Niomi, Emily, Pamela, Uncle D and wife, Aunt P, Scarlett, Stella, three more friends and two grandmothers.

Ananda's mom came to visit us in the afternoon. Even Alex's friend, Robot came over in the afternoon and the four of us watched 'The Prestige'. Like every Christopher Nolan movie, this movie too fucked me up, and I kind of disagree with the whole theme of 'oh, the whole movie is very much practical except for the climax scene'.

Parker came to visit us in the evening as well.

I was really happy the entire day. I went a bit crazy on my Insta story, lol.

In the evening, we cut the cake that I had made and had some delicious prawn rice and chicken for dinner.

So here I am, a 19 year old me. I'm quite happy.