28 January, 2018.

I woke up in the morning, only to go back to sleep next to Spencer. When I finally woke, everyone told me that they found it hilarious that Spencer and I were sleeping in the same position. Lol.

All of us freshened up and went to visit our relatives who stay nearby. My uncle/brother (confusion courtesy weird family timelines) likes photography, especially taking photographs of children. So he saw Spencer and immediately brought his camera out to click his pictures. He then asked me if I would like to get mine clicked as well. I said yes and immediately got nervous. I rarely ever take self portrait images and I really don't know what to with my body and face while taking one. I was slightly instructed to pose a certain way but it was still very awkward. I saw the pictures and boy, I look so puffed up.

We cousins then went to play badminton and table tennis and it was fun. We all know how to swing a badminton racket but when it comes to table-tennis, all of us struggled. It is so difficult to stick to the damn table!

We had yesterday's leftover dinner for lunch today but it was perfectly fine cause the food was tastyyyyyy!

Everyone eventually left in the evening and after packing everything and shutting all the necessary things, my family also left for home and reached home late at night.

In all, it was a super fun family weekend. :)