18 January, 2018.

I didn't go to college today since I realised I have a lot of work to do and going to college and coming back would take up a lot of my time.

So I stayed back and the first thing I completed was my Finance Assignment. It was pretty easy to be honest. I just hope the formulae I used are the correct ones.

I got my Marketing group members' info for the PPT and one of them had given me such little information. You took almost an entire week to give me a page of your information? And that too incomplete? And then you had the audacity to ask me if you can send it by midnight? How do people not realise that the compiler will need time to compile the data so they can't do things at their own speed! Plus I was making my presentation on Canva and that shit takes so much time and patience!

Anyways, I myself took the entire day to collate my data after going through several articles. At around 8PM, I was ready with all the data and started with the PPT graphics. AND IT TOOK SO LONGGGG! It's 4:30AM right now and I still have a couple more slides to go. I cannot possibly do them right now. My head is too fired and I'm too sleepy.

In another news, my mom's sister and her husband came over for dinner today after leaving Amanda at the station for her Industrial Visit.

In yet another news, I started watching a couple of Big Bang videos today. G-Dragon and Taeyang's Good Boy had already caught my ears when I heard it in the K-pop Random Dance videos and ofcourse I knew about Bang Bang Bang and Fantastic Baby. But then today I came across their Weekly Idol stint and it was so hilarious! They all look so intimidating but are such goofballs at times. I also read up about the group and now know that they are called the 'Kings of K-Pop' and helped popularise the Hallyu Wave (Korean Wave) in Asia.

I also saw BTS' reaction to Big Bang's awards show performances. Big Bang seem pretty lit. I'll watch more of their vids in the coming days I guess.