28 December, 2017.

I woke up at 11AM today. Took a bath and got ready.

Amanda and I were to go for lunch and (window) shopping today. We went to the other suburb via train and got ourself a ride to reach the cafe, by waiting in the designated line (where it is imperative for every driver to take us wherever we want).

We ordered some pizza, which turned out to be pretty small, and had a bowl of pasta. We then took pictures and later walked towards and onto the fashion street. While I did some widow shopping on the road and the two stores that we visited, Amanda picked up some home wear shorts for herself.

Out of the two stores that we visited, one of them specialised in formal wear. I would have bought some stuff there.... if they fit me. I swear I haven't been satisfied with any type of cloth(es) in a loooong time. Maybe I'm just too consious about my pregnant looking bulging stomach.

The other store we went to was a relatively cheap one. But the experience there was not at all good. There was an annoying ass family who had occupied every single trial room and I swear they tried about 2 dozen clothes each. I now understand why popular retail chains allow only 3 clothes per person. But I swear this family was behaving as if they had reserved the entire trial room section for a couple of hours.

After that we walked back to a popular bakery nearby where I parcelled a burger for Alex and picked up a red velvet cupcake for myself. Amanda, on the other hand, bought dinner for her entire family there.

We then went home, me to mine and Amanda to hers. Aftet coming back home, I watched some more BTS videos. I swear I've never really been a 'fan' of anyone but somehow I find myself idolizing these seven boys.

Later in the evening, Emily messaged me saying she's listening to our song after a really long time. I don't think she has any idea just how good I felt hearing that.

She asked me if I'm free tomorrow morning cause her mom had some work in my area and said that she could spend the morning with me and leave when her mom comes. So guess what? 

Emily is coming overrrrrrr! Now I can't wait for tomorrow!