14 January, 2018.

I woke up at 11 today, did my daily chores and ate the sweets we made yesterday. 

Mom then made me curdle milk, which was nauseating in the beginning but I was able to control my disgust as time went by. 

I finally uploaded my part of the survey for our Marketing Project.. I can finally let out a sigh of relief.

.

.

Who am I kidding, I still have to make the PPT. *sighs in a different context*

I pretty much K-Poped the entire day today.

So my journey with KPop started with BTS. I saw them on The Late Late Show and from then on I started watching their music videos and other content that they have produced. When you know about BTS, you're obviously going to get acquainted with Exo (or vice versa) and so I did.

I was almost instantly hooked on to BTS because of their dance so when I came across something called Random KPop Dance Challenge videos, I was in heaven! I came to know about this concept when I came across a video titled something along the lines of 'When BTS songs come on'. I was so happy to see so many people jump right into the scene when a BTS song came on cause I found it really cool!

And then the first suggestion I got was a Random Kpop Dance Challenge video and that was it. I didn't know how much I needed to see this challenge. I got to hear so many different songs apart from the usual BTS and Exo songs that I had already heard.

Even I want to learn KPop dances and take part in it. I think it would a really really interesting activity to do!

CLC's Hobgoblin is stuck in my mind for now. Their dance is so good! I actually got attracted to their dance when I saw a Random KPop Dance vid done in Germany. All the people who danced to it did it very well and I began looking forward to the dance in the other Random KPop dance videos as well. At first glance, I like their leader's performance and another girl who, according to the comments, is HyunA's daughter (sings just like her). 

In the evening we went to give the festive sweets to my grandad.