18 December, 2017.

I met Kristen before entering college today.

Today's college time table included Law, Commerce, Marketing Lecture, Law Lecture again and an Eco Test. The test was good.

Kristen, I and another friend of ours spoke about internships at length. Since next year is going to be our last year of undergraduate college, we really need to think seriously about our career in general and internship in particular. This year, I had decided to be more active in college so I passed the opportunity of doing any internship. But next year it's going to be career and internship all the way. That's going to take top priority.

After that I had lunch with Gurtley and another friend, when the Prez called for help with the presentation that was needed to be made for one of the events in Global Village.

We have a big Marketing Project this year and it's divided into stages. We have to think of a business and develop a Market Plan for it. We got our business idea approved by our professor and now the next step is maket survey. So we prepared a questionnaire, printed them out and began asking people in the college to fill it. We got it filled from the printer guy, the lady watchman, and a couple of our professors. We easily got done with 10 people and divided the rest amongst us three group members.

Apparently, WORD is actually working hard for Global Village. I'm surprised we even got people to participate from our side. I went for the technical rehearsal with the club but couldn't stick around to see their performance cause I had to complete my marketing survey. Other clubs were also practising. Looks like this Global Village is a big deal. I'll probably go as an audience.

I should applaud the club who is organising this entire fest tho. In a place where nobody gives a shit about other people's events, they actually formulated a fest from scratch, got permission, co-ordinated with all the other clubs, got their support, and even held technical rehearsals! I think that's an incredible effort. However, I saw their mentor looking pissed off at them at one point. I think their sponsor backed out at the moment or something.

When we went to our Marketing Professor with our Questionnaire, he gave me a task to make the doc with the final instructions of the Marketing Project along with the distribution of marks with each step. I had already taken down notes from when he had discussed the project in class so this was a pretty easy job for me.

Gurtley however seems to have a secret task with the professor. He gave her a book for 'reference' and that book was no way related to our syllabus. Gurtley always keeps things to herself and it gets very annoying sometimes because she likes to get information about others but will never disclose anything about herself. I think she has a mistrust against the entire world. I don't know how many real friends she has but I hope she doesn't remain secretive to such an extreme level.

I got a second internship offer today. Its about working for an NGO apparently. I spoke to my dad about it. Now I have two internship offers and it's difficult to decide anything. One is for content writing for the CSR department of a major firm and its for 6 months. The other one is a marketing internship in an NGO (whose name I have never heard of) for 2 months. Honestly, I don't want to do either of the roles as a career. I want to pursue Finance. I don't feel competent to do content writing and it's for 6 months! I don't think I can commit to it with all the club work and stuff. The second one seems to be giving me credits. I still don't know the details of what this internship is about but it's hardly for 2 months. The first one was given to me by Ms. Paula and the person to be incharge of the second project is Ms. Paula's apparent rival.

I'll really need to take a decision soon.