21 October, 2017.

Vacation Day 5

I woke up at 6 AM. Tried waking my brother up as well. Cause today is the brother-sister day of Diwali.

Today I got to apply the herbal paste on Alex. When we were younger, Alex used to create a huge ruckus whenever I used to apply it. But today he didn't utter a word. It was probably because he was too damn sleepy to bother.

After taking a bath, the four of us got ready, packed everything in our car, bid adieu to my grandad and left for the country side. And you bet your ass I slept the entire route. Everytime we come here, I decide that I'll stay awake to see how to reach the place so that if I had to come here with just my friends, I wouldn't get lost. But nope, clearly I have my priorities straight.

We stopped at a local supermarket (which, according to me, has a homely set up), took a bunch of food stuff and reached (our second) 🏠.

That's when I realised that my data pack isn't working. Fuck. FUCKKKKKK. I DIDN'T BRING ANY BOOKS, DIDN'T GET MY LAPTOP, DIDN'T GET ANY SPORTS STUFF, DIDN'T GET MY SWIMMING COSTUME, JUST BECAUSE I KNEW I HAD MY DATA PACK. AND NOW I DON'T HAVE IT?! FUCKKKKKK.

I cleaned up the house instead.

I made food for the fam (chill out, it was just Maggi) and we also had some sausages and apples.

After lunch, my parents and Alex went to sleep. I literally didn't have anything else to do so I slept too. We all woke up in the evening after which dad took Alex for driving practice and I tagged along.

Alex is definitely much better than I am. He drove pretty decently. He just got stuck a lot of times while starting a car on a slope. It's understandable cause we never went on a slope during our driving classes.

We came back home, changed into traditional clothes and did the brother-sister day rituals which also included exchanging of gifts. Now I always have a list of what gifts I want/need. It can range from a Casio to a long scale. So my gift was set. But Alex never gave me even a hint of what he wants so I didn't get anything for him. He got me a compact Powder (cause my current one was over) and a pair of earphones (cause my current ones were in a pretty dangerous condition).

Alex warned me to use the earphones for atleast the next 3 years but with my current track record with earphones, I don't think it'll last even for 3 months.

We then went to our relative's place who lives in the same complex and stayed there for about an hour. After that we had dinner at a local restaurant and came back home.

We'll probably play some cards now. I hope I win atleast one game.