7 November, 2017.

I want all these fucking presentations to get over.

So my group is currently working on our Entrepreneurship Project 2 and it is a complete mess.

The project goes in such a way that we have to come with a start up business idea. One of the group members will be the boss (Kristen in our case) and the rest will be working for her. She will have the authority to assign us to various departments (Marketing, Finance, HR, GSI, UI/UX, etc). On the main project day, our professor will interview us and if he finds us unfit for that department then Kristen's marks will get deducted. So yeah, it was bound to get messy.

My group for this project is same as the one I hang out with so to hear them talk ill about Kristen was really shocking. At this point I don't know if they generally do not like her or they just find incapable this time.

But it's really frustrating to hear shit about one friend from other friends.

Kristen is the closest friend in my current college and hell yes I am loyal to her. I get sad when people talk bad about her, behind her back. So this back bitching has made me question whether they really want to be friends or not.

Darcy is one big cause for this problem as well. She always has to poke her nose in someone else's business. She created a misunderstanding amongst the other team mates by telling them something Kristen never told her. Kristen hadn't come to college today to defend herself so everyone turned against her and I couldn't do anything about it. I asked them to clear it out with Kristen herself but I don't know if they even heard me.

Arrrgggg.... I just want this phase to get over.