5 December, 2017.

So I've been thinking about my teeth recently and that's been a sore topic for me for years!

I got braces when I was in the 10th grade. And they came off in the same year. I was supposed to wear retainers but they were really difficult to keep up with. The retainers prohibited me from speaking and I was not able to regularly maintain them. Eventually I stopped using them and my teeth began shifting back again. My dentist put some extra layering on one of my tooth to kinda force the teeth back in place when I start wearing my retainers again but I couldn't bear them for the second time either.

I haven't been to my dentist nor worn my retainers since then and my lower teeth have severely deformed to a level that no one will believe that I ever had braces. The extra layering is still there on my tooth and my teeth have a lot of tartar formed now. It looks ugly. I feel really guilty for not taking care of my teeth but I'm way too ashamed to go to my dentist again. I avoid the topic of teeth at all times cause it makes me feel immensely guilty about mis-treating mine.

Today, I felt like I should do something about it. My teeth look disgusting and I should find another dentist if I'm not willing to go my current one.

I'm going to list my best live performance of all the X Factor contestants this year to end this year's commentary about the show so shall we?

Rak-Su - Mona Lisa (Original)

Grace Davies - Too Young (Original)

Kevin Davy White - Fast Love (George Michael)

Lloyd Macey - City Of Dreams (La La Land)

The Cutkelvins - Saved Me From Myself (Original)

Matt Linnen - Careless Whisper (George Michael)

Holly Tandy - One More Try (George Michael)

Rae-Elle Williams - Doo Wop, Lost Ones (Lauryn Hill) and No (Meghan Trainor)

Sean and Conor Price - Issues (Julia Michael)

Sam Black - I'm Your Man (George Michael)

Alisah Bonabara - This Is My Now (Jordin Sparks)

Jack and Joel - The Edge Of Heaven (George Michael)

Tracyleanne Jefford - Written In The Water (Gin Wigmore)

Leon Mallett - Stay (Zedd and Alessia Cara)

Talia Dean - What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction)

Spencer Sutherland - Who You Are (Jessie J)

I started watching BTS vids. Lord help me.

When will YouTube Rewind 2017 come out?! I absolutely love this internet retrospective video that YouTube churns out every year. It's exciting figuring out which trends came out in that year (which you've probably even forgotten) and the large number of YouTubers that the video manages to encapsulate.

I'm going to list a couple of trends/songs/YouTubers that could make an appearance in this year's YouTube Rewind:
-> Havanna
-> Despacito
-> Cardi B
-> Cash Me Outside How bout dat
-> Fidget Spinner
-> Viners (Jake and Logan Paul fo sho)
-> Controversies (if at all YouTube wants to highlight that)
-> "The floor is lava"
-> Look What You Made Me Do
-> Liza Koshy's friends
-> Stanger Things
-> Riverdale
-> 13 Reasons Why
-> A body move whose name I don't recall. It's a kinda complex alternate hand and hip movement.
-> Shape Of You
-> Donald Trump (and Hillary Clinton)
-> Dance Choreographers (Matt Stephanina, Willdabeast, Kyle Hanagami, Brian Friedman, etc)

I can't believe that's all I have in mind. Let the actual vid come out. I'll then list the moments that I can recognise.