29 December, 2017.

I woke up at 10AM today. And unlike usual, I actually made an effort to make my bed and fold the extra bed that we had brought out for guests.

Emily visited today! Her mom apparently had some work in my area in the afternoon so Emily decided to come to my place in the morning and leave with her mom when she came here.

We spoke so much! She told me about her various group projects. She is in a design school so her projects are pretty artsy and interesting. And totally out of my league. She also told me how her phone got lost and how she found it again. She then went on to talk about the fests taking place in her college, the structure of her college campus, her department and all that stuff. I had absolutely no clue about her life and felt nice to catch up on a bit of it.

I, on the other hand, spoke about my current friends, my group projects, Global Village and of course BTSSSSSS

She wanted to know more about BTS so  we watched a couple of their vids. She liked them but wasn't drawn to them as I instantly was. Which is cool. Not everyone can have the same tastes and likings, even if her and I were quite similar in school.

We then watched Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I had already seen it but Emily hadn't, so we watched it again. Halfway through tho, she had to leave.

I'm glad she made time to come over. I'm really glad.

Soon after Emily left, Alex's friend, Robot came over. Good thing nah? Both of our friends making time to meet us?

I worked on my Marketing Project thereafter for the rest of the day.