30 October, 2017.

First Day of Sem 4.

It was not bad. Not bad at all.

I woke up at 7AM, got ready and left home with a sour mood. My systems only wake up at 10:30AM so I was really sleepy during the first half of the first lecture, which was Law.

The second half was so interesting tho! We were learning about Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights and stuff so our professor made us watch a documentary on the patent fight between the Wright Brothers and Glenn Curtiss. It was so good! Hope we have more of these documentaries.

Later on we had Finance where we learnt a couple of ratios and Marketing where we discussed the Sem 3 question paper. And my day was done.

Another episode of X Factor came out today and this time, it was the Overs (or the 'Sexies' according to their mentor Nicole Scherzinger) vs. the Groups. The order in which I liked today's performances are:
1] Kevin Davy White
2] Tracyleanne Jefford
3] Rak-su
4] Talia Dean
5] Jack and Joel
6] The Cutkelvins
7] Sean and Conor Price
8] Matt Linnen

Talia Dean got eliminated while Rak-su won the fav performance vote. Grace and Rak-su competed and the former won. She deserved it. What I did not like about the fav performance round was that they sang the same song as in the normal round. Which meant Rak-su performed the same song twice in less than 1 hour. They should sing other songs so that it doesn't get repetitive.

Also, I'm missing Simon Cowell. He really needs to come back. The show is missing a boss (pun intended).

I caught up on a couple of TV shows and spent my entire evening and night discussing about my project with my group mates.

I am just happy nothing drastic happened today.