29 October, 2017.

Last Day of Vacation.

Marissa and Mia collectively woke me up at 10. Emily had already left by then.

We all had a quick breakfast, wished Nova goodbye and headed back home. I am going to miss these girls. I know that it's going to take a while for all 6 of us to hang out again. Until next time.

I came home, met mom and immediately started watching X Factor. They finally announced the wild card entries I'm not at all happy about it. While I'm happy that Jack and Joel, Alisah Bonaobra and Talia Dean are back, I'm beyond pissed about the fact that Aidan Martin didn't come back.

His audition blew my mind and I knew that he, without a doubt, will be a tough contender in the competition. He was the only person I was rooting for this year. And he didn't get through to the live shows. Dafaq?! UK audience, what did y'all do? Just having a face doesn't mean the person has the X Factor! Leon Mellet himself knows that he doesn't have strong vocals and doesn't really have a shot at winning. He knows his limits as a rapper and doesn't have the drive like everyone else to do this show. I am absolutely gutted.

Moving on to the actual show part, today the Girls and Boys category were pitted against one another. At the end of the show one person would leave the competition while another person would win the public's fav vote and stand a chance at winning a small prize.

The order in which I liked the performances are:
1] Alisah Bonoabra
2] Lloyd Macey
3] Grace Davies
4] Spencer Sutherland
5] Rai- Elle Williams
6] Holly Tandy
7] Leon Mellet
8] Sam Black

Spencer got eliminated. He was the best contender from the boys. I don't even know what to say.

On the other hand, Grace won and I'm cool with that.

After watching the videos, I slept for 4 hours straight, waking up only at 5:30 PM. I felt so good after that.

I then went to buy bread and get a few print outs for a project. This time I decided to reach the desired place using a different road that I had never walked before. I do like exploring places by foot and plus it was evening time, my fav time for walking.

It felt nice. The locality was lowkey shady and ideally I shouldn't have been walking there in the nightime but my rebel side was pretty unnerved.

I got all the stuff and came back home.

My college begins tomorrow and I'm really really not ready.

Please give me strength.