6 December, 2017.

Okay so I can sense an obsession begining to develop.

I started watching YouTube videos back in the 9th grade. At the time, I would only watch Superwoman. Then I discovered a whoooooole lot of popular Youtubers and became a part of the YouTube viewership club (hypothetical). Sometime in the middle, I found out about the Fine Bros Channel(s) because many YouTubers that I had subscribed to were featured on the Channel's 'YouTubers React' series. I quickly got hooked on to Fine Bros. I have seen a lot of videos from different countries.

And one of them is K-Pop.

There were a couple of 'YouTubers React' to K-Pop videos and I had seen all of them. At that time I was completely immersed in the western culture and didn't really care about the east. I just thought Asians were a bunch of weird people with weird fetishes producing weird content for that purpose. So even though I saw those K-Pop videos, I brushed it off.

Along with Fine Bros, I found out about the various TV talk shows whose videos are readily available on YouTube. And my favourite is James Corden. I have watched loaaaddsss of his videos, especially his games -including Carpool Karaoke, Flinch, Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts. I find all of them super entertainment regardless of whether I know the guest or not.

Now I have been on the internet for quite sometime and I have been in the comment section quite a few times to know there was something called 'BTS' and 'ARMY'. I was intrigued with who/what the two even mean but never so much to actually go and find out.

However!

Yesterday, I saw a James Corden video titled 'Flinch w/ BTS' and was instantly curious. First of all I love James Corden videos and I've always wanted to know what BTS meant so this video was perfect for me. And thank lord I came across the video.

BTS members are so entertainingggggggg!

So they're Asian and since they're apparently from K-Pop, they are from Korea. They do have somewhat distinct faces and I did try to get their names by looking at the comment but I think I'll take some time to get used to them. I know there is someone called V and JHope but yeah, I still have to figure out who is who. The first pair for the game were HILARIOUS! I've never seen someone fall down during Flinch before. Also, I was instantly drawn towards the guy in red.

So after seeing their fun personalities, I came across another video titled 'BTS: DNA' uploaded yet again to The Late Late Show (by James Corden)'s YouTube channel and could not wait to see it.

OHHH MYYY FUCKINGGGG GODDDD

THEY ARE SO GOOD AT PERFORMINGGGG

Ofcourse I didn't understand a word of what they said but these boys can danceeeeee.... And the guy I instantly took a liking to in the Flinch video was in the middle for the most part!

I've been watching a lot of choreographers lately and I've anyways been fond of dancing in general. So BTS' performance blew my mind. I can see the hype around them now. Western artists perform but their performance, dancewise, is literally nothing compared to these boys.

I think I'm going to go back to that 'Youtubers React To BTS' video now that I have some context.

I WAS LITERALLY JUST TALKING ABOUT THE YOUTUBE REWIND YESTERDAY AND IT CAME OUT TODAAAAY!

Stuff that I recognised:
-> Despacito
-> Humble
-> Stay
-> Shape Of You
-> The Eclipse
-> Slime
-> Fidget Spinner
->" The Floor is Lava"
-> Awkward Hand movement guy
-> Gem Face Challenge
-> Poppy
-> The tragedies that took place all over the world
-> Stanger Things
-> Cash Me Outside
-> Dab
-> Logan vs. Jake Paul

Stuf that I did not recognise:
-> The Salt Challenge