22 January, 2018.

It's the day of the marketing  presentationnn!

We had worked very hard on this one, waiting back in college countless number of days and getting it approved from the consultants.

We had even prepared a skit since it was a marketing project. That was our secret weapon.

Each group was given a slot and ours was the last one. Honestly, we were really thankful for it cause that meant we would get quite some time to practice our speech and skit.

And that's what we did. I still get really anxious during presentations and I need to have a script ready for whatever I have to speak otherwise my mind will go blank and I'll start blabbering nonsense.

Even then I was freaking out! The professor taking our presentations was pretty chill but I didn't want to mess anything up since we had put in quite a lot of effort in the project. We wanted that effort to be seen and recognised.

Gurtley, the third member and I practised until the last moment and then it was our turn.

And.... it went well! The presentation went well! I think all of us did a great job and the professor seemed impressed with what we presented.

I'm relieved! Now I'm hoping that we proceed to the finale and do a great job there as well! :D