17 November, 2017.

Today was movie day.

I had a pretty lazy morning today (which is surprising considering I slept for 9 hours). Usually I take utmost care of my body but I've been pretty careless these past few days. I really need to get back in the game.

Anyways, Alex was leaving so I quickly got ready so he could give me a ride till the station. Then I realized that I am super early for my lecture. When everyone comes at 9:20AM for a 9AM lecture, I reached by 8:20. But I had my wattpad book with me so I was fine.

Oh speaking about wattpad books, I hadn't been reading until a week back. And ever since I have started reading, I've been quite choosy of what I read. I discard the book if I don't find it intriguing in the first few chapters. I guess this is a good thing. There is a tonne of wattpad books waiting to be read.

Back to my day. We had two good lectures after which we took our passes, hung out at the resident coffee house and left for the mall which housed the theatre. A couple of us went perfume shopping. Well, one of wanted to buy one so the others tagged along. I ain't complaining tho. I got to smell some amazing, completely out of my budget perfumes. How ironic that I used to hate the smell of perfumes and deodorants a few years ago.

After locating several of college people, it was time for the movie. Now while taking our tickets in college, I somehow got a seat far away from all my friends. I was sure that I am not sitting next to random ass people, those random ass people being annoying first years. So we all got lucky that our Dean came and told us to sit wherever we wanted.

The movie we watched today was 'Loving Vincent'. It was about Vincent's death. The movie was a bit slow for my taste but it was good nonetheless. I thoroughly appreciate the efforts taken to make this film. 6 years is not a joke. Pictorially, it was beautiful! The differentiation in the painting style while  expressing flashbacks was commendable!

After the movie, we ate some burgers and left for home. I am probably overthinking this, but I feel that Kristen is no longer comfortable hanging out with group of people we currently hang out with. I too have my doubts but honestly, I don't want to stop hanging out with them. Kristen might have to deal with them. I cannot please everyone.

I came home and saw a couple of Breaking Bad Episodes. It is getting slow too but I still haven't given up hope. On the other hand, I'm upset that I'm still not able to watch the sixth episode of Riverdale.