14 November, 2017.

Today was a fun day.

For college, we had Creative Studios, which is okayish. I get what they are trying to do with these studios but its going to take a lot of convincing to get me truly interested in the lectures. For now, it just feels like a waste of time.

At around 12:30PM, we were all summoned by our Dean for a surprise lecture. She gave us a presentation about the famous painter Vincent Van Gogh while two of the design school students tried to recreate Vincent's famous 'The Starry Night' from a blank canvas, right in front of us. I must say, the girls did an awesome job. I mean, I am a total noob when it comes to art by I really liked. I'll stick a photo right here for you to judge.

After the special lecture, my club had a short meeting after which we slogged for a bit in the computer lab, waited for the cab and went to the nearby mall

After the special lecture, my club had a short meeting after which we slogged for a bit in the computer lab, waited for the cab and went to the nearby mall. Paul had lost a bet last week and he was paying it off today. It was only Kristen, him and I.

Kristen and I bitched about Darcy to Paul and he was enjoying every moment of it, you could see it on his face. We got our large pizza and a place to sit. It was such a fun time! We joked and laughed so much! I feel so comfortable with these people! I am surprised I'm so comfortable in front of Paul. I've never really hung out with boys before because I've always felt awkward with them. But its a breeze with this guy. And I like that. (Before you get any wrong thoughts, these are not 'feelings' feelings. I am just happy to have a guy friend)

We strolled around the mall for a bit and left. I accompanied Kristen for some jeans shopping. I saw some nice bags too but they were much above my budget. After that, we left for home. My mom's school friend had come over today. We had a nice sea food dinner and dropped her home.

Overall, a pretty fun day.