25 November, 2017.

I don't get good dreams now-a-days.

They all leave me feeling empty, scared and unsatisfied.

I'll document last night's dream. Let me just say that I never realise that I'm in a dream, howmuchever weird things get. Everything is real for me.

So I was in a beach resort of some sort where I said some nasty things about my dad to someone via a WhatsApp message. The scene suddenly changed to a normal street with buildings, cars, people, trees, etc. My dad got to know about the nasty things because somehow my phone screen popped up on his computer screen and he could see everything I was typing.

Before I could react to that, everyone on street started screaming and running. I got really scared. I got to know that there was a massacre happening on the parallel street and was very likely to spill on the street I was currently on. Let me remind you here that I never know that I am dreaming so all this was true for me. I freaked the fuck out. I got super super panicked and ran towards an empty creepy looking house and hid behind it. I was completely terrified of being found but somehow couldn't shake the feeling that I was being followed.

The person found me and she turned out to be.... my mother? As in not my actual mother. She was a random woman but in my dream she was my mother (see? I told you I can never realise that I'm dreaming even if I come across the most random stuff ever). As soon as we came back to the street she was mobbed by the crowd and blamed for starting this massacre.

Sensing that the said massacre was over, I quietly went towards the other street where the event took place and holy fuck, there was thick blood smeared everywhere. I stood fixed in my spot and stared at the sight in front of me for a couple of minutes. Then I noticed someone running with a bag of money and I felt the need to chase him. It was one of the longest chase I've done considering how poor my stamina is. I never got to catch the dude as I woke up in the middle of it.

Though I'm thankful all of this was just a dream, I really want to dream of something pleasantly and satisfactory now.