17 December, 2017.

My eyes opened at 8 AM but I decided to go back to sleep. Once again.

When I finally woke up, I ate the remainder of yesterday's chicken (My dad had cooked us some ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS Mediterranean Chicken with sauted veges yesterday) for breakfast. We're at my second house, by the way. And we're leaving for our city home in the evening.

After breakfast, we went to see the flat right below us. Apparently they have bought both the flats on the floor and have joined it to make a huge ass appartment.

The owner is apparently some wealthy regional veteran actor. He showed us around his house (which was still under renovation) and was quite proud of his plans for his home. He even transformed the central portion of his apartment into a bar and lounge area. His idea is to rent out the rooms that aren't occupied by his family and the tenants can work and have a good time as well. I like his idea. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

At one point, the owner's mother started attacking Alex by asking him about his acne and the woman didn't give up with her questioning. At all. She was a beautician apparently. But it was kinda annoying how she kept looking at Alex's face, with what I'm pretty sure was disgust disguised as immense concern. And Alex is already very sensitive to the topic of his skin or body in general so you could visibly see him getting insecure.

The owner also suggested that we eat a lamb dish at a local restaurant nearby. I personally don't like lamb but looking at my dad's reaction, we might be visiting that restaurant pretty soon.

After that, we visited the main village. Apparently today was the Village Market Day. I have become quite interested in exploring places so I went with my parents while Alex decided to chill in the car. We were there in the market for about an hour and bought quite a lot of produce.

As expected, my dad decided that we go to the lamb place that our neighbour told us about. The four of bonded over good food and ludo. It was fun.

After we returned home, the fam slept while I shamelessly watched BTS/EXO vids (on my dad's Hotspot) until my battery got fully drained. With nothing else to do, I decided to study for a while. I even called up Kristen and Paul and fixed a study routine with them.

In the evening, we packed our bags, cleared up our sleeping situation and left for the city.

On the way, I really felt the need to go to the washroom and since I rarely ever can't control my bladder, dad decided to stop over in some unknown mall. After taking a long time to figure out where the washroom exactly was and pushing through the crowd (which was all gathered to see some public event happening at the centre of the mall), we visited the nearby KFC that we spotted to buy ourselves some dinner. Boy, I think that is too much chicken for the time being.

I finally sent out my birthday invites for my treat. I have never given a treat in my life. Well, I did last year but I didn't know I was the one giving the treat. This time, I have accumulated quite a few people for my treat. The list is well past 15 humans. Gosh, why did I make so many friends? Anyways, since I was doing this for the first time, I didn't know how the thing worksled and what message were you expected to send out to people. I figured that out today and sent them out. Let's see how many people turn up. To be completely honest, I don't mind if people other than Alex, Kristen, Venus and Paul don't come. But I'll be glad if they do.

Also, this is what happened to me when we stopped by the petrol pump on our way home:

*me watching J-Hope dancing in a stationary car with mom in the front seat and me in the back seat*

Mom: "Why are you breathing so heavily? I can clearly hear your breath.

WHAT I WAS NEVER LIKE THIS BTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEEEEEE?!!!!