studio » yoonseok

little!yoongi (mental age 1-4)//caregiver!hoseok

one of two requests from the lovely Celelo_ftw :)

~*~

"Please, Daddy, pleeeease~?" Yoongi begged, literally on his knees, at Hoseok, who was getting ready to leave for another day at the dance studio.

Normally, Yoongi would be fine with being left on his own for a few hours so that Hoseok could go and practice some new choreography he needed to learn for his mixtape, and Yoongi would even sometimes will himself into big space so that he was able to take care of himself.

But today, he was feeling extra little (more so than usual) and just really, really, really craved his Daddy's attention.

"I pwomise to be good!" He even threw on at the end, and Hoseok was never one to deny the fact that Yoongi's adorable pout and puppy dog eyes always had him weak in the knees and wanting to give his everything to his little.

"Fine, baby, but you need to be extra, extra good while Daddy practices, ok?" Hoseok warned sternly but softly and Yoongi smiled his signature gummy smile before Hoseok picked him up and balanced him on his hip, reaching over to the pocket of his coat hung up on the coat rack, pulling out a dummy. "Daddy needs you to be his sweet baby boy today, ok? Can you do that for me?"

Yoongi nodded, leaning over to Hoseok's hand with an open mouth and taking the nipple of the dummy into his mouth, pupils dilated a little in size, which was a sign that Yoongi was already in his baby space.

"Such a good boy," Hoseok praised, kissing his cheek before grabbing his keys from the table and swinging the front door open. "Let's go, then, angel."

~*~

Yoongi remained in his baby space for a good three hours, mindlessly crawling around the dance studio and finding himself enthralled with his own reflection in the mirrored walls every time he reached one of them.

Hoseok did take breaks every now and then to hydrate himself or eat something, but also to check up on Yoongi and make sure he was ok, maybe even share his food with him if the little was feeling hungry.

At one point, Yoongi became so infatuated with his reflection in one of the mirrors that he squealed in delight like an actual baby and turned around to look at Hoseok - who was still practising hard - making short little noises of joy since he was feeling so little he couldn't even speak while standing on his knees, small hands pressed against the glass as he giggled happily.

When Hoseok heard the noises coming from his little, he decided it was about time to give him some (well earned) attention, and he paused the song, running a hand through his sweaty hair as he crept over to Yoongi, appearing behind him in the mirror.

Yoongi caught Hoseok's reflection and looked up at him in the mirror, smiling widely behind his dummy and reaching up at him with grabby hands.

Hoseok chuckled at his little and picked him up from behind, turning him around in his arms and cuddling him to his chest, making sure Yoongi's legs were secured around his waist before turning around to sit in front of the mirror with Yoongi in his lap.

Although having been with him all day today, Hoseok hadn't really taken the opportunity to admire how flipping adorable his little looked today, black hair resting neatly on his head and white jumper riding just below his waist, baby blue leggings hugging his slim yet firm thighs nicely.

"You're so beautiful, baby," Hoseok cooed, rocking him and Yoongi back and forth to try and get the little to settle down. After all, it was almost his nap time.

And Hoseok would've succeeded in the task if Park Jimin hadn't had burst through the door enthusiastically, exclaiming,

"Hyung, I think I know what the title should be for our duet on your- oh."

Everyone at BigHit already knew about Hoseok's situation with Yoongi, and how he was caring for a little, so Jimin wasn't necessarily surprised to see a black-haired male curled against Hoseok's chest, dummy in his mouth and hands fisted in the tank-top Hoseok was wearing.

But when a small whine emitted from the little's mouth, Hoseok send Jimin a glare that told him to get out before he came over there himself and whooped his ass.

"It's alright, baby, it's ok - go back to sleep," Hoseok shushed after Jimin had left, running one hand through his baby's black locks while the other was propped up behind him to keep him sitting upright. "That's a good boy. Daddy's right here."

Yoongi did manage to get back to sleep eventually, and Hoseok laid him down in the corner of the room on-top of one of the fluffiest blankets that Hoseok kept in the back of his car for emergencies like these as he didn't want Yoongi to hurt his back sleeping on the hard floor.

His body was curled underneath another blanket and his head was propped up on a pillow Hoseok also kept in the car in case of emergencies.

Hoseok used the opportunity to pull out his phone and take a quick picture of Yoongi to post on his Instagram account when he got home, and concluded that Yoongi was by the cutest little he'd ever encountered, and he'd met Kim Taehyung.

~*~

really rushed and shitty but aha i'm too lazy to rewrite it sorry