promises » yoonmin

little!jimin (mental age 2-5)//caregiver!yoongi

ok yes there is some angst, with a hint of namjin + little kook and this will most likely be quite long so strap in boys and girls :)

~*~

Poking his head round the bedroom door, Jimin timidly looked onwards at Yoongi who was working away frantically on his laptop.

Glancing up at the clock behind him on the wall, Jimin huffed quietly before knocking on the open door quietly.

"Daddy?" He asked nervously, noticing Yoongi's fists clench, hovering over his keyboard, and the little instantly regretted his choice.

"What is it, Jimin?" Yoongi tried to sound relaxed and nurturing but Jimin could tell he was pissed off.

"I-I wus jus' wondewin...when I can get cuddwes..." Jimin's voice trailed off as Yoongi let out a large sigh he had been holding in.

"Jimin, not right now; can't you see I'm-"

"But you pwomised!" Jimin interrupted, tears quickly clouding his vision. Not that Yoongi could see them anyway, he wasn't even looking at Jimin. "You pwomised me two hours ago dat we could hab cuddwes today!"

"Jimin, don't yell at me."

Jimin could hear the warning tone in Yoongi's voice but he didn't care. This was hardly fair at all. Jimin had been on his own most days while Yoongi was at the studio producing and he'd even had to sleep in an empty bed for four days because Yoongi prioritised his music over his boyfriend.

But deep down Jimin knew that wasn't true. The good side of him knew that - the side that wasn't little and angry and upset and just downright lonely. But right now, Jimin was frustrated and clingy and just wanted his damn cuddles already.

"Daddy doesn't wub me," Jimin sniffled coldly before slamming the door shut and storming off to his own bedroom.

Stripping down, Jimin threw his baby blue sweater into the wash bin behind the door and tossed his white shorts in with them. He pulled out a pair of grey ripped jeans, a black and white striped t-shirt, his denim jacket and a pair of black boots and shrugged them all on before wiping the tears at his eyes with the sleeve of his jacket.

He didn't care about making noise as he left, and made a blatant point by slamming the front door shut behind him as he left.

Jimin had no idea where he was actually going, but his feet magically led him to Seokjin and Namjoon's house. He wasn't surprised, as they were technically like parents to him, and were always more than willing to help him when he was upset.

Ringing the doorbell hesitantly, Jimin sniffled as he bounced on the balls of his feet to his toes a few times, waiting for someone to answer the door.

When Jungkook opened the door with a dummy in his mouth and sippy cup in one hand, Jimin tried his best to smile and not look mentally defeated.

"Hey, Jungkookie, are your daddies home?" Jimin asked with a forced smile as Jungkook stared at him blankly.

Not before long, Seokjin was standing behind Jungkook, pulling the little away from the door. "Yah, Kookie, how many times have I told you not to answer the door, hm?"

Jungkook didn't answer before running off into the living room, and Seokjin shook his head before turning to look at Jimin.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Is everything ok?" Seokjin asked, his eyebrows creasing in worry as Jimin let his facade drop, and tears filled his eyes again. "Come in, Jimin, it's ok."