bubbles » namjinkook

little!jungkook (mental age 0-2)//caregivers!seokjin + namjoon

heavily inspired by a clip of chan from seventeen being a cutie with bubbles

~*~

Today was Jungkook's birthday.

He'd decided a few months ago that he wanted to have a little space party for his birthday, since he'd never had one before and - surprisingly - most of his other friends were also littles.

Seokjin and Namjoon stood by his decision one hundred percent, wanting their baby and boyfriend to be the happiest on his birthday, and went by planning out everything they would need for the celebration.

Their house was big enough for the couple to have the party there, the weather being nice enough to even have a barbecue outside. Seokjin himself even thanked the fact that the playroom led out to the back garden so the littles could be playing inside while the caregivers were chatting outside, and would still be able to keep an eye on them.

As the countdown to Jungkook's birthday grew slimmer and slimmer, and preparations had been put well under way, the trio actually began to get excited for the event. Even Namjoon, who was normally just happy when his two boyfriends were, was getting excited - which was rare.

When the day finally came, Seokjin let Jungkook open one of his presents in the morning before the others arrived, the present being a cute little outfit that his two boyfriends wanted him to wear for the special occasion.

Although it was simple, Jungkook loved it and begged Namjoon to help him put it on as soon as he laid his eyes on it. It was a sort of dungaree outfit, a baby pink t-shirt sewn to the inside of a soft white pair of shorts, with braces rising from the belt-straps to keep the shorts from falling down.

Seokjin had concluded that his baby boy looked absolutely adorable, his brunette hair going surprisingly well with the pink t-shirt.

Securing a little party hat over Jungkook's head, Seokjin kissed him on the forehead while Namjoon went to answer the door.

"Kookie!" Jimin squealed once he saw the younger boy, hugging him tightly. "Happy birthday!"

~*~

Once all the guests had arrived (Taehyung with Jimin and Hoseok with Yoongi) the littles - as suspected - immediately went off to play in the playroom, all except for Yoongi who was feeling a little under the weather and decided to nap against Hoseok's chest.

After a while, Jungkook started to get bored with playing and wanted to spend some time with his caregivers, crawling out of the playroom and into the garden where he looked around for Seokjin and Namjoon.

Luckily, Namjoon spotted Jungkook looking a little lost and set his glass down on the table, excusing himself from his conversation with Hoseok to go and greet his baby.

"Everything ok, buttercup?" He bent down to pick Jungkook up, holding him on his hip as Jungkook nodded happily.

"Daddy, where's Eomma?" The little asked, lisping his words a little bit which let Namjoon know that he was feeling littler than usual.

"Eomma's cooking all the yummy food, baby," Namjoon answered. "Does the birthday boy want to go see him?"

"Yes, please, Daddy!" He exclaimed, and Namjoon kissed him on the cheek before heading off to find where Seokjin was.

"Look who it is~" He drawled and Jungkook squealed with happiness when he saw Seokjin.

"Does my baby miss me?" Seokjin asked, turning down the grill so he could avert his attention to Jungkook, taking him from Namjoon's arms.

"Eomma!" Jungkook exclaimed happily, throwing his arms around Seokjin's neck and hugging him tightly, causing Seokjin to chuckle.

"Hi, baby boy," he greeted, rubbing Jungkook's back in circles.

"'Jinnie?" A small voice sounded behind Namjoon, and said male turned around to see Yoongi standing there.

"Yes, sweetie?" Namjoon asked with a smile.

"Daddy an' me are hungry, a-an' so is Minnie an TaeTae!" The shy little explained, and Namjoon ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry, Yoongi, food will be ready in a minute," the older male reassured, and Yoongi grinned before running off. "Kookie, baby, Eomma needs to finish the food - everyone's hungry!"

Jungkook whined but eventually tore himself away from Seokjin, letting the older male kiss his lips quickly before he was back in Namjoom's arms.

~*~

"Happy birthday to Kookie~ happy birthday to you!" Everybody sang, and Jungkook clapped from where he sat on the grass, slipping even further into his headspace as he messily blew out the candles on his cake.

He sunk further into Namjoon's chest, pawing at his caregiver's t-shirt just as Seokjin brought out a special present.

"Baby, look what Eomma's got!" Namjoon encouraged Jungkook to interact with the others, which he finally did.

Seokjin was holding a little pink plastic gun, and he knelt down next to Namjoon - with Jungkook in his lap - and pulled the trigger, all seven men watching as bubbles flew out of the device.

The other two littles gasped, Jimin and Yoongi chasing after the bubbles.

Jungkook squealed out in excitement, making grabby hands for the bubbles and sneezing cutely when he accidentally inhaled one of them.

Taehyung made sure to snap some photos of the three looking so happy together, as Seokjin had asked him to do before, and even he couldn't help but smile at the pure image of happiness the photos detailed.

"Do you like them, baby?" Seokjin asked, and Jungkook nodded enthusiastically, making grabby hands for the gun in his caregiver's hands.

Seokjin let him have it and watched a he went wild, spraying bubbles everywhere and giggling cutely when Namjoon swallowed one by accident.

All in all, it was a pretty spectacular day.

~*~

i'm starting to become a seokjin stan this isn't fair