comfort » yoongi x reader

little!reader (mental age 0-2)//caregiver!yoongi

a suuuuuper late request for Suga_Sweet_Taelien i'm so sorry it's taken so long! :(

~*~

Kneeling down next to the sofa, Yoongi watched you crawling around aimlessly on the carpet, dummy lodged in your mouth and hair slightly disheveled from all the squirming you had done earlier while Yoongi was trying to get you dressed.

When you noticed Yoongi there, your eyes locked onto his, and he gave you a bright smile. It took you a while to realise the man kneeling beside you was your Daddy, and when you did, you made grabby hands at him.

Yoongi stood up straight and bent down to pick you up, pressing kisses to every inch of your face, causing you to gurgle and bury your face in his neck.

"I love you, babygirl," Yoongi murmured into your hair, kissing your forehead as he moved to sit down on the sofa, you still in his arms. "You're so pretty and precious."

Your hands began pawing at Yoongi's chest through his t-shirt, and the man immediately knew what you wanted.

Slipping his t-shirt off, Yoongi let you play with his toned chest for a few minutes, your small hands lightly tapping his pecks in curiosity before you looked up at him with big, doe eyes.

Yoongi had learnt over time that you had sort of an oral fixation when you were little, and while you had your collection of dummies to help you through that, nothing ever beat your Daddy's chest. His skin was always so warm and soft, and it never failed to comfort you even in the worst of situations.

You sometimes often just sucked on his skin, unintentionally creating hickeys that you would always apologise for when you were big. And every time you did, Yoongi would always cup your face in his hands and tell you sincerely that it was ok.

Mock breastfeeding was sometimes something you would choose over dummies and leaving hickeys, as the way Yoongi would stroke your hair and lean down to kiss your forehead when you did so always made you feel loved and special.

You began sucking on your dummy harder, fidgeting about in Yoongi's lap, and Yoongi took that as his cue to remove your dummy and guide your head to his chest.

Your mouth latched onto one of his nipples and you suckled softly, your eyes closing as the warmth emanating from your boyfriend's chest soothed you until you fell asleep.

~*~

lmao, what are endings?