outburst » tae x bts

little!taehyung (mental age 2-6)//caregivers!bts

this is mainly taegi with some taejin sprinkled in for the lols + supportive jk and jm. hoseok and namjoon barely even make an appearance lmao

~*~

Shuffling into the room for what had to be the sixth time in the last hour, Taehyung pouted when he saw Yoongi still watching the same supid basketball game that he was watching an hour ago.

Granted, it was their day off and Yoongi did have just as much right as anybody else to watch TV all day, but Taehyung had been bored and little for the whole day. Seokjin had been going around cleaning the dorm, Namjoon had been reading (and Taehyung questioned how he could read for so long), Hoseok was catching up on some well-deserved sleep and Jimin and Jungkook were playing video games in the maknae's bedroom, leaving nobody to look after the little.

He figured he would try his hand at asking if he could watch TV now, since Yoongi looked like he was about to fall asleep soon anyway.

"Yoonie, can TaeTae watch TV now?" He asked from the doorway, and Yoongi threw his head over the armrest of the couch to glance at Taehyung before sighing.

"Taehyung, stop asking me that already," the rapper replied bitterly. "I already told you I would come get you when the game's over and the game isn't over."

"But chu been hogging da TV all day!" Taehyung whined, stomping his foot down, and Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the little.

"Don't you dare think about having a tantrum," he warned, and Taehyung felt his eyes well with tears.

"Eomma!" He suddenly cried, and Yoongi shot up from his laying position on the couch just as Seokjin skidded into the room looking as worried as all Hell.

The minute the eldest appeared, Taehyung ran over to him, and Seokjin lifted Taehyung onto his hip, worried scowl on his face.

"Baby, what happened?" He asked softly, and Taehyung pointed at Yoongi, who looked just as shocked and betrayed and Taehyung felt.

"Mean to me!"

If looks could kill, Seokjin's intense glare would have had Yoongi burnt to a pile of ashes by now.

"What did you do to him?" He hissed, and Yoongi frowned.

"I didn't do anything!" The rapper insisted. "He kept asking me if he could watch TV and I told him I would get him when the game ended but he kept coming back and asking me so I-"

"So you were rude to him, is that it?" Seokjin finished for Yoongi. "He's little, Yoongi. You have to be more patient with him and if he wants to watch TV, then just let him watch TV! Would it kill you to be nice for a change?"

Oh boy. If Yoongi wasn't angry before, he was fuming now.

"So, I don't get to relax on my day off too? I need to suddenly drop everything and give the 'precious baby' Taehyung what he wants just because he's wearing diapers and talking like a fucking three-year old?" The blonde-haired male spat, and Taehyung felt his eyes well up with even more tears.

"What the Hell is wrong with you?" Seokjin yelled. "Taehyung is supposed to be your friend and regardless of his lifestyle, you should always be there to support him!"

"What's going on out here?" Namjoon asked from the door to his bedroom, glasses resting atop his messy hair.

"Hyung is being a dick, that's what's going on," Yoongi replied, and Seokjin scoffed.