rant

i know it's not sunday but whatever lmao i'm feeling generous.

i was going to put this in my little journal but no one reads that anymore lol so here have this rant.

this is something i've been thinking about for literally a year and because i'm a mess you guys get the first-hand experience of my feelings and what goes on inside my head.

let's start with a fact, shall we?

leaving your mentally ill partner because they're 'too much for you' is disgusting.

oops lmao we only speak the truth here.

i've always believed that if you truly love someone, you'll do whatever it takes to make them smile or make them happy, that you would brush aside your own feelings or problems to help them because that's what love is.

clearly i'm delusional because most people don't do that.

i won't say i'm mentally ill but i definitely have problems and if you've 'fallen in love with me' as you say you have then that shouldn't be an issue for you. especially being a little, i find myself upset over silly and tiny things that most people would probably roll their eyes at, but the thing about me is that - yes - while i may be overly sensitive and clingy at times, i'm only they way towards people i trust.

over the years, i've lost a lot of trust in people because they said they loved me but they really just couldn't be bothered. and it's fucking disgusting.

what one person might think is serious and something lifelong, the other person might think it's just casual, and it's just plain nasty. you don't play with people's feelings like that and if you do then you don't deserve love.

if your partner trusts you enough to show you their most vulnerable state then you do not under any circumstances play it off as them being 'annoying' or 'too much'. that shit can break a person and if you're inhumane enough to do that to someone who trusts and loves you wholeheartedly then you really are a monster.

other people will then have to clean up the mess of the person you claimed to 'love' that you've made, and those people - the ones always there to pick up the pieces - are the ones you know are sincere (straybiz love you lol).

slightly passive-aggressive rant over lmao. if you need someone to talk to or have suffered something similar to this, then please pm me and i can try to help. i may be little at the time but i'm not little all the time :)

i also just want to say a huge huge thank you to you guys. i know i haven't been replying to comments like i did before but that's because there's just so many and i barley have the time to go through them all, but that doesn't mean i don't read them and smile when i do.

i love you all 💕💞💗💓