rules » jihope

little!jimin (mental age 2-3)//caregiver!hoseok

hoseok would be the fluffiest daddy ever fight me
i completely forgot to update this morning i'm sorry lmao

~*~

"I wus' tinkin', Daddy," Jimin stated quietly from Hoseok's lap, and the older male looked down at Jimin with a loving look on his face.

The two were sitting on their sofa in the living room, some show about hoarding on the TV while Jimin sat in Hoseok's lap, passively playing with his caregiver's fingers. Hoseok had his arms wrapped around his baby's waist, occasionally stroking under his t-shirt at the bare skin of his stomach.

Jimin was getting so much better with Hoseok touching him and seeing him without any clothes on. Granted, they hadn't been together too long anyway, and Hoseok had known Jimin was a little way before then, but little Jimin was much more insecure about his body than big Jimin.

Little Jimin wouldn't even let Hoseok change him when he was little, which often ended in the little becoming frustrated at not being able to dress himself properly and asking for Hoseok's help.

And Hoseok was patient with him, and he was so proud of how far Jimin had come within the space of six months. Sometimes, like now, he would let Hoseok cuddle him and rub his tummy or his thighs, but only for a bit before Jimin would whine out at feeling too uncomfortable.

"Hm, what were you thinking, angel?" the redhead asked, kissing his baby's cheek as Jimin squeezed his finger.

"We should have wuwes, Daddy," Jimin answered, looking up at Hoseok. "So dat I can be a good boy."

"Baby, you're already a good boy. You're the best boy!" Hoseok exclaimed, and Jimin let out a small huff. "Why do you think you should have rules, darling?"

"Not jus' me wuwes, Daddy wuwes too," the blonde replied, looking back down at where his fingers interlocked with Hoseok's. "TaeTae wus' tewwing me dat Kookie gave him spankies cus' he bwoke a wuwe."

Hoseok sighed. Taehyung had always had an influence on Jimin, whether he was big or little.

"Daddy doesn't think he would be able to give his precious angel spankies, Jimin," Hoseok said, cuddling Jimin closer to him. "Because baby is always good and never deserves to get punishments. And you know TaeTae is a bad boy, baby."

"But...I wanted to make them with Daddy..." Jimin whined, and Hoseok knew he was done for when he heard the boy sniffle.

Jimin crying was always his number one weakness.

"No, no, baby, don't cry," he shushed, kissing Jimin's temple. "We can make rules, baby; it's not a problem. Do you want to go and get your crayons, baby boy?"

Jimin nodded sadly and Hoseok patted his bottom as a way of telling him to hop off, and Jimin did as he was told immediately.

Hoseok was able to come up with rewards easily, but punishments would definitely be something he found difficult. Jimin was so sweet and sensitive, that even a simple warning would have him bawling his eyes out.

But if it was something Jimin wanted, then Hoseok was forever his royal slave.

~*~

Once Jimin had come back from his bedroom, Hoseok picked him up and sat him down on his lap, letting the boy drop his crayons onto the table.

Hoseok had fetched some coloured paper from the playroom and had laid a sheet of A3 baby blue paper down for Jimin. The little drew a wonky line down the middle of the paper to separate his section of the paper from Hoseok's.

"How do you want to do this, angel?" The older male asked, and Jimin looked up to see Hoseok running his hands through his red hair.

Jimin had always found Hoseok insanely good looking, and even now he still felt intimidated by his good looks despite being his boyfriend. He felt inferior to Hoseok a lot, which was why these rules would make them equals; Hoseok just didn't know that.

"I do one for Daddy, den Daddy does one for me," Jimin answered, and the redhead nodded with a smile.

Hoseok expected Jimin to turn back around then, but when the blonde just kept staring at him in awe with his jaw dropped slightly, Hoseok cocked his head to the side.

"What's the matter, darling?" He asked, and Jimin blinked, blushing slightly.

"Daddy's really pretty," Jimin answered shyly, and Hoseok leaned down to press a kiss to his forehead.

"Thank you, beautiful," he replied, and Jimin felt himself smile. "Should Daddy go first?"

Jimin nodded happily, letting himself fall back into Hoseok's chest as the older male wrapped his arms around his waist protectively.

"Rule number one..." Hoseok muttered to himself as he wrote the words on his side of the page. "Always tell Daddy when you're little. Is that ok, baby?"

Jimin nodded again.

"Even if Daddy's at work, Minnie, you still call me and tell me, ok? Even if Daddy's asleep or having a bad day, you always need to tell Daddy when you're feeling little, ok, bubby?"

"Ok, Daddy!" Jimin giggled at Hoseok's persistence, and the latter smiled as he pressed a kiss to Jimin's temple.

"Good boy."

~*~

i might do a part 2 to this depending on how i feel. i was planning to write more but i'd already written a lot so i decided against it lmao