late nights » yoonmin

little!jimin (mental age1-3)//careigver!yoongi

this idea was kinda cute to me

~*~

Awkward glances were shared between the five men around the room, each of their gazes falling on the little sitting silently on the carpet, playing with his legos.

All six of the seven men were present apart from Yoongi, who - quite frankly - hadn't shown his face around the dorm for six days. Sure, he would come in every now and then for something to eat or the go to the toilet but as far an anybody was concerned, Yoongi was living in his studio as of now.

And the others wouldn't have minded that so much if it weren't for Jimin. Poor, small, cute, innocent Jimin.

By any means, Yoongi wasn't a terrible caregiver, he just really didn't have his priorities straight. And while being a main producer for BTS was a huge responsibility, so was looking after Jimin, and he hadn't been doing that recently.

Granted, that didn't mean Jimin didn't appreciate the help of his hyungs and dongsaengs, as they were actually stepping up and doing the job for Yoongi, but it just didn't feel the same.

Jimin wanted Yoongi, and right now he felt like Yoongi didn't want him. A sniffle from the frail boy was what finally caused Seokjin to snap.

"That's it," the eldest stood up suddenly, and all heads turned to look at him - including Jimin. "I'm not sitting here any longer waiting for that guy only to be disappointed yet again."

"Hyung-" Jungkook started, but Seokjin wasn't having any of it.

"Come on, sweetheart," he said softly, holding his hand out to Jimin as he smiled warmly at the younger.

Jimin hesitated before standing up and taking Seokjin's larger hand in his own smaller one and letting the man lead him down the hallway and out of the dorm.

"Ish Jinnie takin' me to see Daddy?" Jimin asked curiously, and Seokjin looked down at Jimin with that same smile still on his face.

"Of course, honey; and he's also going to have a word with Daddy too," the older male answered and Jimin nodded timidly.

Stopping in front of Yoongi's studio, Seokjin's knuckles rapped against the cold door as he stood with Jimin, a stern look on his face.

"Come in," a gruff and - very - irritated voice sounded from behind the door and just as Seokjin was about to turn the handle, Jimin whined.

"I dun' wanna go in!" he sobbed, and Seokjin could've sworn he felt his heart bleed at the sight of Jimin crying, let alone crying because he was scared of his own caregiver.

All of a sudden, the door opened, and Yoongi stood there with a mixture of confusion and guilt written on his face.

"Hyung? Minnie?" Yoongi said, almost to himself, as if he couldn't believe the sight before him.

"Six days, Yoongi. Six. Days," was all Seokjin had to say before Yoongi was pulling Jimin into the studio and slamming the door in his hyung's face.

(He knew he would get beat for that move but quite frankly, he didn't really care).

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Yoongi asked worriedly as he inspected Jimin's body for an cuts or bruises when Jimin nodded. "Tell Daddy where you're hurt, Minnie."

"In here," Jimin whined, pointing to his heart, and all worry from Yoongi's face soon melted into regret. "I miss Daddy!"

Yoongi hugged Jimin when his baby started crying and led him over to his work desk, sitting down on his desk chair and lifting Jimin into his lap, rubbing the boy's back in circles reassuringly.

"Do you want a dummy, baby boy? Hm? Will that help?" Yoongi asked softly, and Jimin nodded sadly, accepting the comfort item when Yoongi brushed it against his lips. "Such a good boy for Daddy, Minnie."

Yoongi continued to work, but he made sure to stop every ten or fifteen minutes to cuddle Jimin closer to his chest or to kiss all over his face lightly or to stroke his baby's hair. Soon enough, Jimin fell asleep against Yoongi's chest, quietly suckling on his dummy as Yoongi carded his slender fingers through his blonde locks.

"I love you baby," he whispered as he shut down his laptop and switched on the little lamp sitting at the end of his desk. "Never forget that."

~*~

sorry this was really low quality, i couldn't concentrate much while writing