scared » jimin x reader

little!reader (mental age 3-7)//caregiver!jimin

warning: this chapter mentions seizures as a result of epilepsy. seeing as i myself don't have epilepsy or know anyone who does, i have tried my hardest to research it as best as i can. furthermore, i'm sorry if this chapter upsets anyone, and please tell me if it does so i can either edit it or take it down :)

requested by btsswaggersuga29

~*~

You sat on the sofa next to Jimin, curling up against his side as he stroked your hair lovingly. The film you were watching was actually quite boring, but just spending time with Jimin and feeling his body next to yours was enough to soothe you for the time being.

That was until lights started flashing from the TV - courtesy of the film you were watching - and Jimin began to feel your body tremble violently against his.

"Y/N?" He asked, looking down at your - now pale - face as you continued to shake next to him, slipping out from his arm and onto the sofa.

Your breathing began to get heavier as your intakes of breath shortened to fast puffs.

"Hey, hey, Y/N, shh it's ok," Jimin whispered, mostly to reassure himself that everything would be ok.

he grabbed a blanket from the back of the sofa and draped it over your body, sitting on the floor next to your body and stroking your hair before turning off the TV and leaving the room in silence.

Jimin continued to pet you until your trembling stopped and your breathing returned back to normal. You whimpered.

"Y/N?" Jimin asked softly, and you began to cry.

"D-Daddy..." You whined, and Jimin sat up on his knees, looking down at your face.

"Hey, babygirl, Daddy's here don't cry," he smiled at you, pulling you up into a sitting position before sitting on the couch next to you. "You're so brave, baby."

~*~

this sucked cock but i'm so tired and depressed and i really can't be bothered to redo this i'm sorry.