domestic » yoonmin x reader

little!reader (mental age 0-2)//caregivers!yoongi + jimin

lots of people seemed to like 'first impressions' so this is just a continuation of that :)

~*~

Today was a Wednesday, which meant that it was one of Jimin's days to look after you. Things worked quite methodically in the Yoonmin household - while Yoongi worked Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Jimin worked Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and then the both of them were free on Sunday to spend with you.

You knew this and you always secretly looked forward to Sundays more because you got the attention of both of your caregivers.

"What does Dada's beautiful girl want to do today, hm?" Jimin asked, pinching your cheek lightly as you giggled behind your dummy.

"Drawing for Daddy!" You called out from behind your dummy, and Jimin smiled at the idea.

"That's lovely, baby! I'm sure Daddy will give you lots of cuddles for it later!" The black-haired male agreed and you beamed brightly, making grabby hands for Jimin.

Jimin knew what he needed to do and lifted you up from your chair and onto his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

"What are you going to draw for Daddy, princess?" He asked softly, resting his head on your shoulder and rubbing his thumbs over your tummy.

"A puppy! Daddy loves puppies!" You exclaimed and Jimin chuckled silently before kissing your cheek.

"Daddy does love puppies, baby, you're very right!" He praised and you practically glowed under his praise before grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil and beginning to draw.

Jimin hummed a soft melody in the background while you worked and you began to dance along to it in Jimin's lap, occasionally complimenting him on his angelic voice.

"Thank you very much, babygirl," he would reply with every time and by the time you were finished, Jimin had hummed through a whole album of Christmas songs. "That looks gorgeous baby! But not as gorgeous as you, sweetheart!"

Jimin began attacking you with kisses just as the telltale signs of keys jingling in the locks of the front door gave away that Yoongi was home from work, and you immediately hopped off of Jimin's lap with your drawing in your hand to go and show him, Jimin following behind you.

"Daddy!" You squealed, immediately jumping on Yoongi as soon as he'd locked the door, eliciting a grunt out of the older male which soon turned into a chuckle.

"Hi, bubby," he cooed, picking you up properly and resting you against his hip. "What's that you've got?"

"For Daddy!" You exclaimed, showing Yoongi the drawing of the puppy you had done and he kissed your cheek.

"It's lovely, baby, thank you!" He praised just as Jimin had done before , causing you to giggle.

Speaking of Jimin, the moment the younger male appeared in the doorway, Yoongi's smile brightened even more at having his two favourite people in the world in such close proximity of him.

~*~

guys please stop making requests, seriously, it's stressing me out