surprise • namjinkook

❤️A/N: Hey! This is a caregiver takeover because my baby girl thought it would be really cool if I wrote something in her book! This is my first time and I am not as talented as my princess but it is what it is -suckleberry ❤️

caregiver! seokjin || caregiver! namjoon || little! jungkook (mental age 2-6)

A sob left Jungkook's lips as he curled up in his bed, his favorite stuffed bunny cradled in his arms. He had been up for six hours and not one of his caregivers had told him happy birthday.

He did his best to ignore the fact that maybe they had forgotten. It actually hadn't bothered him that much while he was big. He made himself a cup of hot chocolate and sat on the couch in between Jin and Namjoon, watching the old western film they had on.

That all changed when they got a phone call and prepared to leave, saying Jimin was sick and Yoongi needed a ride to the emergency room. Jungkook was devastated as they drove off, immediately slipping into little space.

Jungkook hadn't known how long he was in his room when he heard the front door open.

"Jungkook-ah?" Seokjin called. A frown etched on his face when he didn't receive an answer.

"Crap do you think this was a bad idea?" Namjoon whispered.

"I really hope not. Set up as planned. I'll go check on our little bunny."

Seokjin placed the bags down on the table and made his way to Jungkook's room. And what he saw broke his heart.

"Oh baby boy." He cooed, walking over to the bed. "What's the matter, Kookie?" Seokjin asked, resting a hand on the little's shoulder

"Go away!" Jungkook shouted, slapping his papa's hand off. "I no like papa anymore!"

Seokjin gasped. "Why not baby? Papa surely likes you!"

"Daddy and papa forget 'bout Kookie's birthday. Kookie no like them anymore cuz they no like Kookie!"

"We didn't forget, bunny. I promise."

Jungkook flung the covers off of himself and gave Seokjin a big hug. "Kookie loves you, papa."

"I love you too, baby boy." Seokjin chuckled as Jungkook rested his forehead in the crook of his neck.

"Where's daddy?" The little asked against Seokjin's neck.

"Daddy is a little too quiet isn't he? Let's go see what he's doing."

Seokjin lifted Jungkook up, carrying him to the living area where Namjoon and the rest of their friends were.

"Surprise! Happy birthday, Jungkook!"

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears once more.

Namjoon immediately rushed to the two, wrapping his arms around both of his lovers.

"Thank you." Jungkook whispered. " I love you so much."

"We love you too, Kookie."

⭐️P.S isn't the owner of this account just amazing!⭐️