baking 》vhope

widle!hobi (mentaw age 3-6)//daddy!taetae

my mummy an me duin a cowab!

~*~

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa reading his book when Hoseok walked in and tapped his daddy on shoulder.

Taehyung turned around an smiled at Hobi, putting down his book, giving the little his full attention.

"Hey, sweetheart," Taehyung said, pinching Hobi's cheek causing him to giggle.

"Hi, Daddy," Hobi smiled.

"What do you need, Angel?" Taehyung asked, getting up from the sofa and stretching.

"Daddy, I wan mak sumtin!" Hobi exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"What do you want to make, baby?" Taehyung asked and Hobi thought hard.

"Daddy wes mak cupcaks, pwewy pweas!" Hobi begged, making Taehyung chuckle.

"Because you asked so nicely, sunshine," he answered and Hobi giggled again.

"Yayyy tank ou daddy!" Hobi exclaimed, hugging his daddy before running into the kitchen.

"No running, Hobi!" Taehyung called, before jogging after the aforementioned. Hoseok smiled sheepishly at his daddy before whispering a small apology. "Be careful okay. Do you think I want my precious baby boy getting injured?"

Hobi shook his head, his smile never leaving his lips. He watched as Taehyung opened the fridge, not knowing what was needed for the cupcakes. "Daddy no no how mak cupcaks?"

Taehyung felt his neck heat up as he looked at Hobi, his boxy smile on display. "You got me, Angel. Daddy has no idea what to do."

"Hobi dos! Hobi dos!" The little excitedly clapped as he strolled over to the fridge. "Excuwse me, Daddy."

Taehyung stepped out of the way, quickly walking to cupboard and grabbing a box of cake mix. When he turned around, he was met by the sight of his baby holding all the eggs in his arms. " I don't think we need that many eggs baby boy." Taehyung chuckled.

"We don't?"

Taehyung shook his head. "See Angel, the box only says three."

Hobi looked down at the eggs in his hands then back up at his daddy with a confused expression.

"Look buttercup, you have one, two, three, four!" Taehyung said, picking up the fourth egg from Hobi's hands, bopping him on the nose with it.

"Heeheee!" Hobi giggled while Taehyung took the rest of the eggs from him.

"Thank you, sunshine," Taehyung kissed Hobi's forehead and the little smiled widely.

Taehyung put the extra eggs away before grabbing measuring cups and the gallon of water.

"Daddy! Oben!" Hobi called, looking at his daddy with expectant eyes. "Box saih pweheat!"

Taehyung squinted at the box while putting the items on the counter. Just as his baby had said, the instructions said to preheat the oven. "Good job, baby boy! You're very smart."

Taehyung went to preheat the oven and is Hoseok frowned.

"Daddy wuh du I geh tu du?" He pouted, and Taehyung ruffled his hair.

"Why don't you start mixing these together , prince?" Taehyung suggested, pushing the other ingredients over to Hobi. "But be careful, baby!"

Hobi eagerly nodded and allowed his daddy to roll up his sleeves. Hoseok grabbed the bag of mix and messily opened it over the mixing bowl, spilling some on the counter. He grabbed the measuring cups that Taehyung had correctly filled up and dumped them into the bowl as well. That left the daunting task of cracking the eggs.

Hobi glanced over at Taehyung and smiled when he saw his daddy's eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he greased the cake pan with butter (sorry if that's wrong but that's how I do it). "I need hewp wit da eggs, Daddy."

Taehyung nodded before assisting his baby with the eggs. They both took turns mixing the ingredients by hand before dumping the batter into the prepped cake pan.

"Cah we eat dem now, Daddy?! Pwewy pweas?" Hobi asked, a huge smile on his face.

"Not yet, Angel. Daddy just put them in the oven. But," Taehyung set up a timer on his phone when he saw his baby's face fall. "How about we watch cartoons until this timer goes off? When it goes off, then we can eat as many cupcakes as you like."

It wasn't very smart on Taehyung's part to say that, but the smile on Hobi's face didn't make him regret it one bit.

A/N: I think that's the end? I honestly have no idea what else to write.

Also a quick challenge: try to identify every time we switched! I want to know if you guys know the difference between the owner of this accounts writing and someone else's. Hope you enjoy -suckleberry