outburst » tae x bts (alternative version)

little!taehyung (mental age 2-6)//caregivers!bts

here's the alternate version i promised y'all. the beginning is more or less the same though :)

~*~

Shuffling into the room for what had to be the sixth time in the last hour, Taehyung pouted when he saw Yoongi still watching the same supid basketball game that he was watching an hour ago.

Granted, it was their day off and Yoongi did have just as much right as anybody else to watch TV all day, but Taehyung had been bored and little for the whole day. Seokjin had been going around cleaning the dorm, Namjoon had been reading (and Taehyung questioned how he could read for so long), Hoseok was catching up on some well-deserved sleep and Jimin and Jungkook were playing video games in the maknae's bedroom, leaving nobody to look after the little.

He figured he would try his hand at asking if he could watch TV now, since Yoongi looked like he was about to fall asleep soon anyway.

"Yoonie, can TaeTae watch TV now?" He asked from the doorway, and Yoongi threw his head over the armrest of the couch to glance at Taehyung before sighing.

"Taehyung, stop asking me that already," the rapper replied bitterly. "I already told you I would come get you when the game's over and the game isn't over."

"But chu been hogging da TV all day!" Taehyung whined, stomping his foot down, and Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the little.

"Don't you dare think about having a tantrum," he said, and Taehyung felt his eyes well with tears.

"Eomma!" He suddenly cried, and Yoongi shot up from his laying position on the couch just as Seokjin skidded into the room looking as worried as all Hell.

The minute the eldest appeared, Taehyung ran over to him, and Seokjin lifted Taehyung onto his hip, worried scowl on his face.

"Baby, what happened?" He asked softly, and Taehyung pointed at Yoongi, who looked just as shocked and betrayed and Taehyung felt.

"Mean to me!"

If looks could kill, Seokjin's intense glare would have had Yoongi burnt to a pile of ashes by now.

"What did you do to him?" He hissed, and Yoongi frowned.

"I didn't do anything!" He argued, and Taehyung pouted.

The little knew he was being unfair, but he'd been so bored all day and was always used to getting what he wanted with Seokjin and the others.

But Yoongi was a lot more stubborn than the others, even with little Taehyung, and he had told Taehyung he would go get him...

"Eomma-"

"Well, you obviously did something if he's crying," the eldest sassed. "He said you were mean to him."

Yoongi scoffed. "Of course you would believe him over me."

The rapper stood up from the couch, scowling at Seokjin. "Don't call me in for dinner. Just don't talk to me at all."

And with that, Yoongi headed to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him and leaving the two in silence.

"He's horrible, isn't he, princess?" Seokjin sighed, and Taehyung hesitated in nodding as he was carried into the kitchen.

~*~

Four days.

That was how long this stupid feud between Seokjin and Yoongi went on for.

Thank God they had the whole week off otherwise they wouldn't have been able to work together for anything.

Yoongi was avoiding Taehyung too, even when he was big, and the latter decided it was time to end this stupid argument once and for all.

Knocking on the door, Taehyung opened it slowly, not surprised to see Jimin and Jungkook playing Overwatch on the maknae's bedroom floor.

At the sound of an entry, Jimin looked behind him and smiled.

"Hey, baby," he greeted, pausing the game. "What's up?"

Taehyung was wringing his hands nervously in front of him, bottom lip quivering as Jungkook too turned around to focus his attention on the little.

"TaeTae?" The youngest tried softly. "Come sit, baby."

Jungkook patted his lap, and Taehyung padded over to the two, sitting down on the maknae's thigh.

"Tell us what's wrong, sweetheart," Jimin encouraged softly, tipping Taehyung's chin up with his index finger. "Good boy."

"I made Eomma an' Yoonie angwy wib eachodew," the little explained quietly. "N-Now Yoonie hates TaeTae aswell."

"I'm sure he doesn't, bub," Jungkook reassured, reaching up to stroke the boy's hazelnut locks. "You know Yoonie-hyung gets grumpy sometimes. But I bet if you make him something really pretty, he'll forgive you."

"Weally?" Taehyung asked, looking up at Jungkook, who smiled his signature bunny smile and nodded.

"That's a great idea, Kookie!" Jimin agreed, and Taehyung looked over at him. "We'll help you make him a little card with lots of glitter and stickers and pretty drawings!"

~*~

"Go on, baby," Jungkook whispered when Taehyung looked back at the two of them with an apprehensive look on his face.

Taehyung hesitated before knocking on the rapper's bedroom door, only entering when he heard the male's gruff "come in.". He did as he was told and opened the door slowly, peeking his head around the door to look inside.

When Yoongi saw it was Taehyung, his stern gaze still remained, but had softened due to the fact that it wan't Seokjin.

"What is it, Tae?" He asked, and Taehyung fiddled with the card in between his fingers.

"Um, I m-made chu sometin'," the little explained nervously, holding out the red card in his trembling hands.

Yoongi stood up from his desk and made his way over to the door, carefully taking the card from Taehyung and opening it up.

'To Yoonie,

M weally sowwy dat I made chu an' Eomma faww out an' dat I wus' bad.

Wub TaeTae'.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung, who had his head hung in shame, and the rapper slowly tipped his chin up so the little's gaze could meet his.

"You look petrified, TaeTae, you don't need to be," he reassured. "You know I'd never hurt you, baby."

"I went an' told Eomma dat it wus' my fault," Taehyung admitted, and Yoongi's hand moved to cup his cheek.

"You didn't need to, baby boy. This was all just one big misunderstanding and Yoonie's sorry for making you upset," the elder apologised, kissing Taehyung's forehead. "Does Yoonie get a hug?"

Taehyung nodded, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck and being very surprised when the shorter male hoisted him up onto his hip.

"I love you, baby," he whispered, and Taehyung giggled.

"Love Yoonie too."

~*~

which ending did you prefer more?