slip-up » jihope

little!hoseok (mental age 2-4)//not-quite-yet-caregiver!jimin (lol)

another jihope request from btsswaggersuga29, thank you!

~*~

Hoseok considered himself lucky to be renowned as the 'sunshine' of the group, for it meant that he could act as silly as he wanted without raising any suspicions from the other members. But Hoseok tried very hard not to slip when he was around the others. Sure, they were all really great guys but Hoseok had this gnawing itch in the back of his mind that they wouldn't accept him if they knew he was little.

He trusted all six of them wholeheartedly, but he didn't want to ruin the friendship the seven of them possessed. And he was doing a pretty good job of that until Tae decided it would be a good idea to watch a horror movie for movie night.

Hoseok was already the biggest wuss of the group when he was big, and he could only dare to imagine what he would be like in little space, but when he tried to tell the others he didn't want to watch it, Seokjin told him to sit down and stop complaining.

So Hoseok did, taking a seat next to Jimin and pulling his knees up to his chest for extra security. Jimin seemed to notice his hyung's anxiety and leaned in so his head was near-enough resting on the older man's shoulder.

"Hyung if you really don't want to watch it, we can just go to my room and watch that anime you keep bothering me about; Fairy Tail, I think it is?" Jimin suggested, and Hoseok shook his head.

"It's fine, Jiminie. I don't want to ruin this film for you," Hoseok reassured - albeit not very reassuringly - and Jimin grunted in dissatisfaction before replying,

"Fine, but if you get scared, just tap me."

Hoseok nodded stiffly as the film began to play. It contained all of the typical horror movie tropes; stupid teenagers deciding it would be a good idea to explore a 'haunted forest' at night, suspenseful music, that one character who tells them all to turn back and ends up being the first one to get killed, stale and poorly acted sex scenes. It was horrible.

Around twenty minutes into the film, Hoseok was shaking like a leaf. Tears were clouding his vision and he was close to blabbering out nonsense just to block out the sounds of one of the female character's screams.

Jimin, not really into the film to begin with, noticed Hoseok's trembling and grabbed his arm lightly. Hoseok flinched heavily, and Jimin scooted forward, lightly tilting Hoseok's face towards his so he could get a good look at him.

When Jimin saw the tears trailing down the older man's cheeks and the violent trembling of his bottom lip, Jimin sat up.

"Guys, stop the movie," he called out, leaning back to flick the main light on - ignoring the groans of frustration from Tae and Jungkook.

"What's up, Jimin?" Seokjin asked from the other side of the room, and Jimin tilted his head towards Hoseok, who was now crying silently into his knees.

"What happened to him?" Yoongi asked, the other five members now gathering around Hoseok and Jimin, kneeling on the floor and bending over in front of them.

"I think he just got really scared," Jimin said, reaching round to rub Hoseok's back in reassuring circles. "You should've just let him go, Seokjin-hyung."

"Aww, I'm sorry, Hoseok," Seokjin reached out to take Hoseok's hand in his, but Hoseok whined, the sound muffled by his knees.

"What was that, Hoseokie?" Jimin asked softly, leaning down closer to Hoseok's mouth so he could hear him properly.

"Just want Jiminie," he mumbled, and the members didn't fail to notice the way his voice slipped up an octave or two.

"You want Jimin?" Jungkook asked quizzically, and Hoseok nodded into his knees.

"Just...give us a second. Please?" Jimin asked, and the others sighed, standing up and all filing out into the hallway, some dispersing to the kitchen and probably Namjoon going to the bathroom. "Hey, they're gone now, Hobi. Can you look at me?"

Hoseok did look up at Jimin, even if it was very slowly, and Jimin smiled at him.

"That's good, well done!" He praised lightly, and Hoseok whimpered. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

Hoseok nodded, gnawing on the inside of his cheek nervously.

"Take your time, sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere," Jimin reassured, rubbing Hoseok's back again. "Good boy."

"Little..." Hoseok did eventually mumble, and Jimin smiled.

"That's it, baby, I know you are," Jimin replied, and Hoseok whimpered again.

"Jiminie no mad?" Hoseok asked and Jimin just wanted to cry at his cuteness.

"I'm not mad, love," Jimin shook his head. "But why didn't you tell us sooner that you're a little, hm?"

"Thought you wouldn't like it," Hoseok answered, sticking his bottom lip out in a pout.

"Aww, Hoseokie..." Jimin frowned, ruffling the older male's hair. "Would you like me to explain the situation to the others so they don't be mean to you?"

"Yes please," Hoseok nodded, and Jimin smiled as he stood up, about to make for the door when Hoseok suddenly reached out and grabbed his sleeve.

"What's wrong, sugar?" Jimin asked, and Hoseok pointed at one of the rings on Jimin's hand. "You want to play with it while I'm gone?"

Hoseok nodded and Jimin pulled a ring off of his ring finger and gave it to Hoseok, beaming warmly at him. "You're so cute."

~*~

it's my baby's birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSEOK I LOVE YOU