working » vmin

little!taehyung (mental age 3-4)//caregiver!jimin

similar to that hybrid kook mini-series thing i did a while back. except tae isn't a hybrid lmao

~*~

Jimin was a busy man. Taehyung knew this better than anyone.

And yet, he still felt like he owed the older man his life. After all, he did get him out of a tough situation that Taehyung himself would never have been able to do by himself, so he had a reason to be forever grateful.

He just didn't expect Jimin to turn into his boyfriend and full-time caregiver, even if he wasn't there most of the time.

At first, Jimin was just a shoulder to cry on.

He took Taehyung back to his place after helping him escape from the clutches of the most notorious mob gang in all of Seoul, fed him, bathed him, clothed him and let him sleep in his bed for as long as he needed.

He knew what little space was (it wasn't as uncommon as most people thought it was) and he could tell from Taehyung's mannerisms that he was a little.

Of course, he never brought it up as to not make Taehyung feel uncomfortable, but he could tell the younger boy was hesitating.

He had spent his whole life being dependent on others, and he had no home to go back to. Jimin decided that his house was big enough for Taehyung to stay in without the two running into each other too frequently.

But even then, Taehyung still craved Jimin's attention. He owed him his life, and wanted to repay him in any way possible, but Jimin was just too busy. He was rich and powerful and had a lot of deadlines he needed to meet, and Taehyung tried to stay out of his way but it was hard when Jimin was the only person he could trust.

Over the course of three months, Taehyung found himself becoming very close to one of Jimin's maids, Mina. She treated Taehyung so well that he wanted to cry, and she was the only person since the mob that knew explicitly that Taehyung was a little.

She was understanding and even played with Taehyung from time to time, making the boy feel at least a little bit more comfortable in his own skin.

"Taehyung?" Mina called out from behind the door, and the little gave her a small 'come in' in response. "What are we doing in here?"

She sat down on her knees across from Taehyung, who was holding a colouring in his hand.

"I coloured it for Jiminie but I don't think he'll want it," Taehyung admitted sadly, and Mina frowned.

"Why won't he want it, TaeTae?" She asked and Taehyung shrugged. "I know what you're thinking, honey. He does want you here, Taehyung, and if he didn't then he wouldn't be keeping you here. He's just a very busy man, is all. Why don't I take you to him and you can give him the pretty colouring?"

"But he's working," Taehyung said sadly, looking up at Mina - who was now standing and holding her hand out to him.

"I'm sure he won't mind a little distraction if it's just you. He likes you a lot, Tae, he talks about you all the time when you're not here," she reassured, and Taehyungtook her hand, standing up hesitantly.

"He does?" He asked, not letting go of Mina's hand as she led him down the corridor to Jimin's office.

"He does," she nodded. "He tells me he always feels bad for not being around as often as you'd like him to be. He likes you, Taehyung, trust me."

Taehyung gulped as she knocked on the heavy door, and Jimin's gruff voice could be heard from inside.

"Taehyung is here to see you, Mr. Park," she explained briefly, letting go of Taehyung's hand and pushing him lightly into the room, closing the door behind her.

Jimin tore his eyes away from his laptop for a moment to smile at Taehyung.

"What's wrong, TaeTae?" He asked softly, noting how the younger boy was currently wringing his fingers together nervously and also the clothing he was wearing.

Shorts so short Jimin could barely see them, and a baby pink sweater that went down to his thighs, topped off with a pair of pink striped thigh-highs.

He patted his thigh. "Come sit, precious."

Taehyung did as he was told, sitting feebly on Jimin's thigh as the older male wrapped his arms around his waist.

"What have you got there, hm?" He asked, carefully taking the picture from Taehyung.

"It's a colouring that I did for Jiminie," Taehyung answered, and Jimin grinned at the nickname given to him.

"This is lovely, baby, thank you!" He praised, and Taehyung looked up at him in confusion.

"Jiminie knows 'M little?" He asked, and Jimin nodded.

"Jiminie's suspected it for a long time, sweetheart, but he didn't want to say anything and make you uncomfortable," he explained, and Taehyung looked down at his lap in shame.

"'M sorry," he said quietly, and Jimin tipped his chin up with his finger.

"Don't be sorry, honey, it's ok," he reassured, kissing Taehyung's forehead.

"Will..." Taehyung started, fumbling with the material of Jimin's work pants. "Will Jiminie take care of me?"

Jimin smiled again and hugged Taehyung closer to his body.

"Of course, baby boy."

~*~

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1 MILLION READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

also, tomorrow marks 2 years since i posted the first chapter of this book :')