pink milk » taekook

little!taehyung (mental age 4-5)//caregiver!jungkook

requested by my babe plisetskytrash and also thANK YOU SAM FOR REQUESTING PROPERLY ASDFGHJKL

~*~

Jungkook sighed irritably upon finding no pink milk on the shelves of this store either. Taehyung noticed too and puffed his cheeks out in a huff.

"Looks like there's none here either, bub," Jungkook looked down at Taehyung, who was pouting so hard - eyebrows furrowed into a painful scowl on his face as he folded his arms over his chest.

Jungkook and Taehyung had been to every supermarket in the region so far, yet none of them had the pink milk that Taehyung needed so desperately, and the latter was beginning to get upset.

"But Daddy..." he whined quietly, eyes beginning to gloss over with tears as he looked up at the younger.

"I know, baby, I know," Jungkook shushed, stroking the little's hair reassuringly. "Why don't we get banana milk? You like that too, right?"

"No!" Taehyung squealed, this time attracting the attention of a few shoppers around them.

"Taehyung-" Jungkook warned, but Taehyung was off on one now.

"No, Daddy! I don't want banana milk, I want pink milk!" Taehyung sobbed, and Jungkook felt the eyes on him now. "Can we look somewhere else, please?!"

"Kim Taehyung, if you don't stop right now, we won't bother moving onto the next shop," that warning seemed to have an affect on Taehyung, and he stopped crying, causing Jungkook to smiled. "That's a good boy; come on, let's look somewhere else."

The next three stores also held no luck of finding Taehyung's pink milk, and now Taehyung was really beginning to get frustrated.

He began tugging on the sleeve of Jungkook's coat, just wanting to go home and cry in his room now, but Jungkook wasn't done looking around for things he needed aswell.

"Daddy, I wanna go home now," Taehyung said quietly, bottom lip quivering slightly.

"We will, baby, Daddy just needs to look for a few more things," Jungkook reassured, and Taehyung's eyes began to well up with tears again.

"Daddy," he whimpered again, and this time Jungkook turned around, agitated. "I wanna go home."

"So do I, Taehyung, but whose fault is it that we're here in the first place?" Jungkook snapped, voice raised to a level where people began to look at them.

Taehyung's legs began to shake and soon enough he was crying. In the middle of a supermarket. Where everyone could see.

Realising what he'd done wrong, Jungkook immediately stepped forward, taking Taehyung's hands in one of his and using the other one to wipe his tears away.

"I'm so sorry, baby," he cooed, reaching up to stroke Taehyung's hair the way he liked it. "Let's go home, sweetheart, come on."

The two left the shop, Jungkook literally abandoning his basket in the middle of the store as he and Taehyung made way for the car.

Taehyung refused to hold Jungkook's hands and immediately went for the backseat when they reached the car. But Jungkook still needed to buckle him in, and used the close proximity to press kisses all over Taehyung's face - to his lips, nose, cheeks, forehead, hairline and even behind his ears - kisses that Taehyung was unresponsive to of course and he sat staring at the headrest in front of him the whole time.

Taehyung was known for being extremely stubborn when he was in little space, and Jungkook was now beginning to feel the burn of his baby's stubbornness as he got no kisses back from the older boy.

Jungkook decided to leave him be during the car journey home, but still made sure to check how he was doing in the mirror every now and then and Taehyung was still seated with his arms folded across his chest and eyebrows creased, not even meeting the eyes of Jungkook in the reflection the mirror provided.

When they got home, Taehyung let himself out of the car without Jungkook helping him and even unlocked the door to their house on his own, which led Jungkook to believe he was in big space now.

Locking the door behind him, Jungkook made quick work of shrugging off his coat and kicking off his shoes before he found Taehyung in the living room and crept up behind him, wrapping his waist around the older and pressing a kiss to his neck softly.

"Daddy is sorry, baby boy," he whispered, trying to lull Taehyung back into his little space. "He didn't mean to yell at you like that, sweetheart, and he'll never do it again, I promise."

"But Daddy said it was my fault," Taehyung blubbered, turning around in Jungkook's grip so he was facing the younger, and Jungkook was finally able to see the tears running down Taehyung's face.

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry," he cooed, running his thumbs over Taehyung's waist reassuringly. "It wasn't your fault, bubba, nothing is your fault. Daddy will order some pink milk tonight for you, how does that sound?"

Taehyung nodded sadly, but Jungkook could still see how upset his little was, so he decided to make him feel better.

"I think I have something that will make baby boy feel better~" Jungkook sang, and Taehyung looked up at him expectantly. "A visit from the tickle monster!"

Taehyung immediately erupted into a fit of giggles as Jungkook's fingers pressed into his sides, tickling his stomach and holding him in place. The two males somehow ended up sprawled over the couch, Taehyung squirming around on Jungkook's lap as Jungkook tickled him to no end.

"Ok, Daddy, s-stop!" Taehyung squealed, and Jungkook smiled his signature bunny smile, eyes crinkling up at the corners as he laughed as his baby's red face and boxy grin. "I forgive you."

"Well, that's a relief," Jungkook leaned up to press a kiss to Taehyung's lips and Taehyung kissed back almost instantly. "Daddy loves his little Taehyungie."

"Taehyungie loves Daddy also, but not as much as Daddy loves Taehyungie. Taehyungie loves Daddy this much!" Taehyung exclaimed, holding his arms out as his sides as far as he could get them, and Jungkook chuckled.

"Ooh, you beat me there, baby," Jungkook pouted, sitting up with Taehyung still in his lap. "But you'll never love Daddy as much as Daddy loves you."

~*~

fluffy enough for you sam?