|63|

{MxM Sexual Content}

❄️

~Year 2091-Winter-

After the warm shower from last night helped me drift off to sleep next to Dante, I began to wake with a renewed rejuvenation. I hadn't felt this relaxed in a long time...

I cast a glance from the pillow my head rests on and I see the steady rise and fall of his chest as he's still in a deep sleep. When my gaze scans lower, I see the sheets are just above his waist, a thought striking me as a smirk makes its way onto my face at seeing his morning wood poking up beneath those dark sheets.

Creeping down beneath the sheets, I move quietly until I'm staring down at his cock. Releasing an exhale, my lips lower until I part them to feel his cock slip into my mouth. Working up and down a few times on his length, I begin to take him down deep, a groan coming from my throat as his head hits the back.

His cock twitches and I hear him moan, smirking around him as I continue my pace. Cradling his balls with my hand, I massage them gently, feeling his hips buck toward my mouth as he releases a shaky exhale. I begin to suck him harder and faster, feeling his cock begin to engorge as his muscle tenses...a few minutes later, I enjoy the way his warm cum shoots down the back of my throat as throaty groans are torn from his lips. Swallowing, I lightly suck him clean, releasing his cock from my mouth as I lift away from him.

The sheets fall away from over my head, inhaling sharply the second I'm staring into into his reddish orange eyes. There is a glint in his eyes, tilting his head to the side as I slowly crawl up toward him, my knees on either sides of his hips. A smirk crosses his features and he arches a brow before motioning me to come closer.

Our lips capture one another's in a very dark and passionate kiss, groaning against him the second his tongue delves into my mouth and he taste the residue of his cum. When our lips do separate, he chuckles, "That's the best way I've woken up since...ever," he quickly kisses my lips once more before saying, "thank you."

I watch his eyes revert back to his emerald orbs while I lift myself away from him, dressing before I know we'll have to leave for my estate today...even if Rose doesn't arrive, I need to collect the rest of the slaves attending. Dante and I leave one another as we go about preparing ourselves to leave his estate far behind in a matter of hours.

"Cormac!" Kev breaks the silence as I have everything together I need, the oleander vial within the hard case resting in my coat pocket. Remaining as calm as I can, Dante helping me focus...it makes it easier to turn my attention to Kev and greet him with a warm smile.

"We ready?" I ask him, eyeing him up and down and making sure he is wearing the exact same clothes I am at all times.

He nods his head and says, "We should probably be leaving soon..." his voice trails off and I know what he's getting at. It'll be easier for us to stage ourselves with fewer council members present, aiming to be there before Taft and Aohdan.

I can feel her...

"Rose?" I question.

He arches a brow and chuckles, "If she's back, maybe Dante's all over her considering he didn't get his chance before she left...smoothie smooth!"

My heart skips a beat, her presence close and Kev notices my demeanor shift before I begin walking toward the hallway leading to the main entryway. He manages to get ahead of me, moving out the door as we both stand outside. I see her sitting on her bike, Dante kissing her deeply as one hand is laced in her hair, the other skating up her thigh to her him while I hear a gasp leave her lips.