Endgame

Copyright © 2017 by SerenityR0se

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without the permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

  --⊰♥⊱--

❄️

"The chessboard is the world, the pieces are the phenomena of the Universe, the rules of the game are what we call the laws of Nature and the player on the other side is hidden from us."

"We cannot resist the fascination of sacrifice, since a passion for sacrifices is part of a Chessplayer's nature."

"In order to improve your game, you must study the endgame before everything else, for whereas the endings can be studied and mastered by themselves, the middle game and the opening must be studied in relation to the endgame."

  --⊰♥⊱--

Book title inspired by: Jacefan123

-Endgame-

Book 2 of The Deliverance Series

Ménage--MxFxM

   --⊰♥⊱--

Code of Conduct {Cormac Arin's POV}

We've seen the story through Rose Valentine's eyes and now we take a closer look with a wider perspective through the third council member's.

Spoilers obviously.

  --⊰♥⊱--

I'm a Wattpad Futures Author, which means you will see short ads in between chapters that I'm actually paid for. Please, take a few moments of your time to watch as I spend hours of my time writing for what your read for free. It's most appreciated, thank you in advance.

(Not Edited)