• chapter | one •

Jacquees

"See Yaaa ... See Yaaa ... See Yaaa ... "

I nodded my head closing my eyes bobbing my head to the music. After the song went off, everyone was cheering.

"Aye, thank y'all for coming out tonight. Next show in LA! Make sure y'all come out and support. GOODNIGHT DALLAS!" I yelled in the microphone and blew a kiss them walked off stage meeting Borris, Jarvis, and my security guards.

"That was amazing man." Jarvis said dapping me up. I smiled wiping my face and chest with the towel.

"Thanks. Come on let's head out and go to the hotel. I needa call Cassandra nem before they go to bed."  I said walking to my dressing room.

•   •

Walking in the dressing room, I seen a suitcase with my name on it.

"MONEY BABY, MONEY BABY, MONEY BAAABY!!!" I yelled excitedly and Jarvis nem came inside laughing.

I opened the suitcase and smiled seeing the 500k infront my eyes.

"Damn. She fine as fuck, lemme fuck her." Borris joked and I laughed pushing his fat ass.

"Borris shut up." I said and handed him a stack. He grinned and gathered his stuff. I closed the suitcase and buckled it up. I threw it in my suitcase and then zipped it up.

My guards gathered my suitcases and stuff and we started walking towards the tour bus. I'm tired as hell and hungry.

"Aye boss, Wifey's calling." I turned grabbing my phone from Borris and seen a FaceTime call from Cassandra. I answered smiling into the phone seeing my beautiful 4 month daughter Kaylin looking into the phone.

"Say Hi Daddyy!!" Cassandra said.

Kaylin frowned looking into the phone and I laughed.

"Hey baby girl. Daddy miss you so much." I said and Cassandra put the phone on the both of them. "Oh, there you are."

She giggled looking away from the phone and I got up on the tour bus heading to the back where my room was.

"How was the show?" She asked.

I laid on the bed opening the suitcase of the money. This the only suitcase I bring with him on the bus. The others, where my clothes and stuff at in the storage at the bottom.

Well some..

I showed her the money and seen she smile.

"That answers your question?" I asked closing the box.

"I don't care about your money baby. I care about your success," She said and I grinned feeling low-key played.

Cassandra always told me she wasn't with me for the fame or money. She's with me because of the person I am. And I love her even more with that.

She's not like these other hoes out here. All they want is the publicity and money from me. Cassandra ain't like that.

She's more and that's why I had my babies with her and married her making her a Mrs. Broadnaux. 😏

Ever since we got married, our relationship became stronger and more powerful. We're closer than ever.

I hate being away from my family. I hate leaving them back here in the A when I'm gone for tours. Especially the long tours.

•   •

"We miss you. How long is it before you coming back?" Cassandra asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"3 days. Don't worry, they're gonna fly." She sighed wiping Kaylin's mouth. "Where's Malaya and Aiden?"

"They're upstairs probably sleeping. I laid them down for bed no telling what they're doing now." She said and I laughed. "I love your smile."

I grinned. "And I love your everything." I responded and she blushed. "When I come back, we're gonna have dinner to ourselves. I wanna take you out to dinner and we'll have the time to ourselves." I said.

"Why can't it be the next day? The kids miss you and their excited to see you again."

"Okay we can do that then." I said and it became quiet. I seen Kaylin yawn. "She looks sleepy, go lay her down and before you go to bed, call me back. I might be up."

"No Jac, your tired and you need your rest like me and Kaylin. I'll call you tomorrow and we'll talk." Cassandra argued.

"You sure?" She nodded kissing Kay's head. "I love you baby girl." I said.

"I love you more baby." She answered and we kissed our cameras and then laughed. Corny.

The call ended and I turned my light out taking off my slides and got under my covers sliding the door shut and put my phone on the charger seeing the family picture we got taken last month by a local photographer.

It was my favorite picture. Only because it was the only one that Kaylin smiled in.

I miss my family. 💜

_____________________________

How Was Chapter One? ☺

I Wanted To Start With Jacquees Because I Don't Talk About His Music Life Alot.

Comment Your Thoughts. 🍀