Chapter 40 { She's Here }

That Weekend..

Cassandra

I waited patiently for the school bell to ring.

"Mommy , Kaylin is slobbing everywhere." Malaya said. I looked back seeing Kaylin nibbling on her hand looking at Malaya.

"Wipe her mouth for me baby girl." I told her. I turned back around and heard the bell ring. I unlocked the doors and noticed the kids running out the school.

I seen Aiden talking to this girl and they hugged them he ran towards the car. I laughed a little watching him run to the car and getting inside.

I'll talk to him about that later.

"Hey mommy, Hey Malaya, Hi Kay Kay." Aiden said.

"Heyy." Malaya and I said. Kaylin smiled at Aiden and he kissed her cheek. She has the best older siblings.

"How was school pumpkin?" I asked pulling out the parking lot and driving onto the highway.

"Good. We had cookies today and I drew a Superman action figure!" He went on about how his day went.

"Any homework?" I asked.

"No mommy it's Friday. No homework on weekends , silly." We all laughed and I drove to the ice cream parlor. 

"Ice cream!!"

~

I fed Kaylin some of my ice cream and geez did she like it. After a while of her tantrums of me trying to enoy some of my own treat, it turned into just her ice cream.

"So Aiden, who was that girl you hugged today?" I asked him. His face turned red.

"I didn't hug a girl mommy." He lied.

I smacked my lips looking at him. "So I didn't see you hug a girl Aiden?" I smirked.

He shrugged. "She's my friend. Her name is Abigail." He confessed.

"What is she like , do you like her?"

"Okay mommy , your asking too many questions." Aiden said cutting the whole conversation down. I scoffed shaking  my head.

Let it would've been Jacquees, they would take a whole day talking about this Abigail girl. 

I'm not mad or anything that he hugged a girl, it was just a question and I wanted to see where his head was with her. Because kids these days 4 and 5 years old talking about girlfriends.

That will not be my son. He is going to smart and intelligent and focused on his education rather than these fast little girls.

I hope Jac can teach that to him because he just brushes off what I say.

~

I helped the kids get out the truck then took Kaylin out her seat. She was sleeping. Got full off that ice cream and now she out.